Reviews for Hurt
Ladybug Sparrow chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
I loved it! Even as a very dark story it was beautiful!
BriannaSparrow chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Brilliant! I can't wait for chapter 7! I love sparrabeth soooo much! Xo
smithkeylena chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Love to read more!
xXevanderXx chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
OMG that is from season 2 or 3 i think 3 after buffy killed angel and ran away ...good times, very good job on this chapter i was going to wait until it was finished to post but after hearing about buffy heh heh i couldn't stop myself
Legal Humor chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Aw! This was so sweet. -

Please update; I really want to see how this all turns out.

Sincerely,

Legal Humor
ChaosTurtle chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Wow! Loved it! You described the feelings so great

what's with Will? Are you going to do a sequel?

Or have you already? *runs off to look through your other stories*
thelastpirate chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
very awesome writing...that's all I can say:)

I've been through 2 miscarriages myself, and how you portrayed Lizzie's feelings and actions made me feel a lot less alone about my reactions to my miscarriages. Those emotions are extremely hard to put into words, and it's delicate trying to portray the depth of grief and despair to an audience, knowing not all of them (hopefully!) have gone through the experience.

Well now my review is much longer than I intended :) I just wanted to say you did a good job! It's a complex, emotional subject and you handled it beautifully :)

Also, the bit Jack said about like, "trading" hearts made me squeal like the sparrabeth dork that I am !
tmvg chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Wonderful! Love it! (:
voidy chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
i felt suddenly reminded of Glee..

/nerdface :B

"thinking 'trust me' was a sensible birth control option.."
Anyway, amazing chapter! I had the urge to cry..:( much love!
sweetness328 chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Great conclusion! I like that at the end you establish that Elizabeth is going to need time to get well again after what she's gone through...it would have been unrealistic to have a perfect happy ending.

""What kind of pirate would I be if I returned what I took?"" Love that line! Touche, Jack...touche.

All in all, great job! :)
dancing-Becca chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Beautiful! (:
FaNtAsMaS ChiCa chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
im definately in love with your story. :) its very good. the way you write, keeps me reading. if that makes sense! update soon please!
Sasukesbiggestfan chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Awwwwwww! :) This chapter was amazing! i loved it and i'm sad this is the last chapter.
driver picks the music chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
That was a perfect ending. You did a wonderful job on it.
thedeejayy chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Beautiful.

Just beautiful. I love it! You can't just finish it there! I only just read the bit at the top saying that it was the final chapter, I'd written a whole load about the next chapter :P, I'll leave it in the review, lest you feel the need to carry on ha ha!

I said:

Just don't let her recover too quickly yeah? I love Jack&Lizzie together, but so many stories have her all upset, then jumping straight into bed with him and them living happily every after etc. and that's too unrealistic.

But I don't think you'll do that, you've woven so much upset in already, I'm guessing you're someone who actually understands the way emotions work :P

Anyways, I'm rambling.

Great update.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

At this point I realised there wouldn't be another chapter...sadtimes.

Love this story.