Reviews for Keep your friends close
Tansy Lofts chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Fantastic! I love Uther's cheekiness "Merlin, how would you like to fuck the King?" Brilliant. And that he is sweet too and wants Merlin to stay with him. I think it's hilarious that the first thing Merlin thinks of to distract Uther is seducing him. Thank you x
emeraldblood9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Thank you for going there. This was fantastic. I love that you did this pairing because you made it so believable. Well written. I enjoyed this alot. ;)
spitfirelady chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was so interesting, so sexy, so funny!
Excellent story.
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
... -blushes- I read the summary and I squeaked...
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Pretty entertaining. I just wish you'd have written about telling Arthur. That would be a great one-shot all on its own. :)
SelKar chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This story just blew my mind, and that ending! It was awesome!
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
My dad walked in while i was reading this. The swift tab change and mini heart attack was worth it.
Calasse chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
That was incredibly hot. I think you might have disrupted my favorite pairings list forever.
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I loved this way more than I should have... I really need to read Arthur's reaction LMAO
Meg chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
The perfect combination of hot and humourous - I loved it!
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Ohhh fanfiction *giggles* To what point do you want me to fall?¬° *dramatic flail*
I SHIP THIS¬°
Is great, I love it XD...Oh God really thank you for existing.
imaniiebee chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love this a lot. Like... It was just perfect.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
The last two lines are total killers; the story was already brilliant, they just made me fall completely in love with it. And made me want a sequel, or at least a small paragraph (or two) of Arthur being told plus his reaction... -hint,hint- I know you wrote this ages ago, but please give in to the demands. XD Anyway, I loved it. Enough said.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Alright, this one made me giggle; especially the last two lines.
Great job! :)
Bast14 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow do you have a sequel? I don't like Uther with Merlin but this way is kind of good I would love to see the face Arthur would do!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »