Reviews for One Last Time
CornerofRadical21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
really awesome fanfic just really sad :/
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Okay, I did read this when you first put it up and was left emotional deprived to the point that I could not write. But now I have decided to give you that wonderful review that you deserve.

This is gorgeous, and written lovely. It has such a flow to it, and you didn't deviate into any icky cliches. You really feel for Wally. There was just something about him being so heartbroken that you get, feel.

Makes you sad.

Dammit, that probably was the furthest thing from coherent. But this story was so pretty that just does that!

Wonderful, wonderful job!
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very well written. Usually, from my standpoint, character deaths are very difficult to write well. I liked the flow of the piece and the pace. All of it added to the idea and brought it up notch. Great job!
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this is really good!

but its also quite sad, especially the beginning

I like how you went through wally's weekly routine and how its always the same up until the end when he decides to change. I like it!

well done! :D
tmcala chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was so good. I really liked how you went through the days of the week and talked about who came, I thoroughly enjoy when pieces have patterns like that. Awesome work :)
blue-eyed-blonde12 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love it. Immensely. It's not soppy and cliche and yucky. (I seem to have run out of adjectives. Oh dear.)

Jess