Reviews for Reverberating Footsteps
Void Foxes chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Any chance of an update anytime soon?
:P
Ky111 chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
Awesome story and a great idea and cross-over. I hope you continue it at some stage as it's starting to really get good.

Also I'd like to see this story continue into a bit of the Moonlight story line as well after all this perhaps have Dean take up hunting again but only around LA (as it's not practical for a vamp to travel) but also still help Mick. I find the idea of Dean being there as well during some of the events from the Moonlight series is just a good idea and Dean meeting Beth.

Until the next one (I hope and pray, if I prayed).
Alesia chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
I absolutely enjoyed reading this :)
TARDIStoaster chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
I have just died from epicness. My evil clone made a crossroads deal to bring me back. I'm alive now and this is still epic. And I didn't know I had an evil clone. Epic story and an evil clone - this is shaping up to be a good day.
a fan chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
when are you gonna update?
enchanted nightingale chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
great!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
nice !
Tiger Scion chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
I know you said it was kind of blech right now but... THANK YOU! I have been waiting for Bobby's reaction for a while :) Oh, and it is not blech... just a little short :) Can't wait for more.
hh chapter 25 . 9/5/2012
Hey ! Love this crossover of 2 of my favorite shows : Mick and Dean in the same story, that's so great ! Hope to read more soon. Can't wait to see Josef meeting the wincherster family too.
Tiger Scion chapter 25 . 8/30/2012
Thank you for updating. I was waiting for Bobby's reaction. I probably have to wait for at least 2 more chapters before John finds out. Though I bet he already knows :)
Debra N chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
I'm glad Bobby is finally in the know. Thanks for updating.
d767468 chapter 25 . 7/1/2012
So happy to see another chapter. I really like this xover.
Hope life gets more interesting and you feel like writing again.
dreamcatcher shadow chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
Awesome job buddy! Lol, I thought it was hilarious when you brought up ," If it looks like a duck" part about dean! Great job!
Flo des bois chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
Great chapter :) Love the Bobby/Dean scene!
ghostwood77 chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
Yay, an update! :)
Love Bobby's reactions to Dean, and poor Mick! That guy is just not gonna get a break for turning Dean.
Thank you for writing, I look forward to what comes next!