Reviews for Reverberating Footsteps
N0hA chapter 26 . 1/13
hiii, looking forward to the new story even though I fell in love with this one ( oh well :p) , plz update soon , best of luck
Ky111 chapter 26 . 1/13
Sounds great and if you are able to rewrite these stories please drops us a line by updating this story again so we know to go looking for your rewrite/s.

Later.
Kickapoo chapter 26 . 1/13
I liked the original story, I will definitely read the new version you write :). You are a great writer
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 26 . 1/12
Omg!This is my favorite story, I have read it mannyyy times and I will follow you with the new version, I hope you exceed the five chapters and it matters if the story only covers the first seasons of supernatural, congratulations and thanks for the effort
meangene1976 chapter 25 . 9/10/2016
Read all 25 chapters in one go & I must say Bravo! Amazing story, you are a fantastically gifted writer! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to what happens next! All your hard work is appreciated!
WhiteAndBlackWolf chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
I just loved your story and I hope you update soon because I want to find out what happens
Jack Cassidy chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Any chance of an update anytime soon?
:P
Ky111 chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
Awesome story and a great idea and cross-over. I hope you continue it at some stage as it's starting to really get good.

Also I'd like to see this story continue into a bit of the Moonlight story line as well after all this perhaps have Dean take up hunting again but only around LA (as it's not practical for a vamp to travel) but also still help Mick. I find the idea of Dean being there as well during some of the events from the Moonlight series is just a good idea and Dean meeting Beth.

Until the next one (I hope and pray, if I prayed).
Alesia chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
I absolutely enjoyed reading this :)
A Quantity of Eggs chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
I have just died from epicness. My evil clone made a crossroads deal to bring me back. I'm alive now and this is still epic. And I didn't know I had an evil clone. Epic story and an evil clone - this is shaping up to be a good day.
a fan chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
when are you gonna update?
enchanted nightingale chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
great!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
nice !
Tiger Scion chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
I know you said it was kind of blech right now but... THANK YOU! I have been waiting for Bobby's reaction for a while :) Oh, and it is not blech... just a little short :) Can't wait for more.
hh chapter 25 . 9/5/2012
Hey ! Love this crossover of 2 of my favorite shows : Mick and Dean in the same story, that's so great ! Hope to read more soon. Can't wait to see Josef meeting the wincherster family too.