Reviews for Down into the Abyss
shadow visor chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Can we please get a sequel? I loved it.
Usuian13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I just love this fanfiction :D
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is an amazing take on Chack! You are seriously the best author I have come across on this site(:
ikki9117akaRose chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is a complex well written story that follows a plot fully developed

love it to have more but this is grand

ikki
Kiyan200 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Your intellectual conversations always makes me really get into the story.
astrid chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was the first story of yours I read. I believe you were the one who introduced me to Chack fanfic. And for that, I thank you... And YOU ARE ONE HELL OF AN AUTHOR!

and, b.t.w., I love the ending. Chase as lucifer... I believe CrystallicSky-sama has a little something on that. You can find it in "Anathology of Chack". But as for what numbers... I completely forgot. -.- but to narrow your search... I think it was somewhere between the 200's and the 700's. Sorry.. But that's the best I can do...'
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is one of the most amazing stories I have read in regards to religious affiliation and use of language. I am not one to delve into stories around religion or the afterlife but this is just unreplacable in my top favorite list. If you could see me, I would be applauding you right now.
Chibi-Kaisie chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hi, I've just read your fic, I just wanted to say it's a good story and it's kinda refreshing to this fandom. I also want to ask if I can translate your story to Spanish, 'cause we're running out of Chack spanish fics and this story is really, really good and of course I will give you the propper credit of it.

Don't worry if you don't want your story translated and uploaded, I won't push any further.

Well, thank you for reading this.

Chibi-Kaisie
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
interesting.. i liked it. great job NINJA-RENKA! :)
Shadowhorse chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great story
xxemo-princess666xx chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I thought this was excellent and I loved the philosophical taste it has. On the other hand, the opening is drab. It sounds more like a school paper than a story. Overall, I honestly skimmed the inconsequential parts, but I loved the story!
Shadir chapter 1 . 9/18/2010