Reviews for Love and Marriage
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
the last line
FireStarDragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was intense! Like seriously packed with emotion... and I LOVED it! The way you portrayed Chris and his thoughts and feelings was just incredible. I loved the style you used. It was just so realistic and it made perfect sense. I loved Chris all throughout the series and wished for his POV for at least a couple of moments, but that didn't happen at all during the series. But you created something so amazing that it's as if I'm really reading a lost moment from Petals on the Wind at last narrated by Chris! Thank you so much for writing this! You are awesome!

KittenCandy chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is a very nice one shot! I must admitted I was missing Chris's POV through the books. Well, it was obvious what and who, but it would have ben nice if at least one epilogue in the serious was written from his POV. Thanks for making this happen!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Loved it!
MandieMae chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I think you captured Chris very well. So many authors deviate from the personality of the person they are speaking of; you however, did not. I have loved Chris for years: his patience, his love, his intelligence. And yet, his selfishness too. I hope to see more from Chris' POV.
kikis2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great story. Chris's voice was absolutely perfect and you picked a good moment to explore. Hope you write more :)
Eponine chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
AMazing piece of writing!

I love how your maze through Chris' jumbled emotions. It captures realistically a character so tormented by passion and love. He is at times unreasonable, but then again, his thoughts make sense (especially about Julian).

Loved this fic!
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Thanks so much for posting this! I've been craving more and you gave it to me! YESSSS! And thanks so much for the shout out! I'm really happy to have inspired you... even though I think you are the one inspiring me and your other readers.

It was nothing short of amazing. I freaking loved it.

Favorite part: (I prayed Cathy saw the hurt in my eyes when I greeted her. I prayed she felt guilty. I couldn't wait to get her alone, so that I could yell, I could scream…)

... Lord have mercy, that was so honest sounding, and so, so human of him. For him to pray that she saw the hurt in his eyes... I mean WOW! I feel for him so much. He wants so badly to break through to her, to make her see that she's ripping his heart to shreds. Poor guy.

2nd favorite part: (And my Catherine had finally run far enough that I couldn't follow. At least….I couldn't follow quite as closely.)

...Might I say that the last line right there, was the perfect ending. It gave me hope for their future, and it also shivers up my spine. I love the thought of Chris always being somewhere in the shadows, whether it be physically or emotionally. So good.

Once again, you have created another brilliant piece of Chris' mind for us readers to read and better understand him.

I really hope that you do continue to write for Chris. I don't even care if the one-shots are short. I love them a whole bunch.

Thanks for writing this. It made me very happy! )