Reviews for Unanswered Calls
G chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
I'm crying
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I am so confused right now.
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Wow. This was beyond beautiful. It was magical. It was soul-shattering. It was...oh gosh I don't even know a word to describe it. I swear, after I read that last line, I actually soaked in the moment and didn't move for a good minute, just contemplating what I had just read. I was seriously speechless.

But, since I'm writing a review, obviously my speechless stage is over...

So, here's my interpretation of the story (I'm probably wrong, actually scratch that I'm most definitely wrong, but this is what I was envisioning the entire time I read part 3):

Black and White (or Hilbert/Hilda) are unreachable during the game. In retrospect, they are of different worlds, just like how there is a parallel universe between the two versions of the game. We are currently following Black's journey, although it's White's version (If Zekrom is any indication). And maybe that is a nod to the bond that the two share. Anyway, since this is Black's journey, and there can only be one player, White is trapped in another world, coincidentally (or not coincidentally) set in the one place where she CAN hopefully, possibly, maybe reach Black, which is the Entralink, a mysterious place in the middle of Unova that allows players (or in this case, CHARACTERS) to reach other versions (or in this case, WORLDS). However, because Black is the hero of the legend, White cannot be the second hero (because there's N). This causes the forces behind the game (call it plot-convenience lol) to take her and trap her in another version/world, until Black finishes the game's plot. But the difference is that Black and White loved each other so desperately that, even before Black saves the world, they manage to get through to each other, and, together, they defeat N and save the region, effectively shattering the "laws" of the game and setting out to create a new world, a world in which they can be together.

I'm probably wrong, like I said (I admit, I have never FULLY beat the game; I always restarted the game after beating Ghetsis and the Elite Four the first time), but this is what I felt and, in all honestly, it's beautiful, so beautiful. What you meant to portray is probably even better than what was going on in my mind.

And to go on another tangent, I think your insecurities as a writer is totally unfounded. Your talent as a writer created this masterpiece and this is most definitely something to be proud of! You wrote this more than well enough. The imagery, the emotion, the sincerity...It was so lovely in its simplicity and yet the meaning of it resonated in my heart more deeply than the ocean. You're a master storyteller and the very few grammar errors I saw are easily overlooked because in the scope of everything, this story is really spectacular and I would say that this is among the top three fanfics I have ever read on this site, and I've read quite a few.

Now, this review is getting abhorrently long and I'm sorry for taking up so much of your time, but this really was lovely and I'm so glad I have the opportunity to be able to read something of this beauty.

Thank you so much for sharing this piece and I hope you have a blessed day :)
ColdBlueGirl chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
It was an amazing story! From the beginning to the end, it kept me interested and curious of what would happen next. Please continue with the great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Yay!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Loved to first and second chapters, wasn't really liking the third though.
Skipper311 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Good stuff! But I'm confused. Did Black and White die or not? Did Cheren and Bianca commit suicide? I'm so confused... Still, nice to see the end.
xXkatlagXx chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
:D YES! White escaped from Extralink! And is reunited with Black, Cheren, and Bianca! And they defeated N! WHOOHOO! This was a great story, and I especially loved the ending! But I also loved every single part of it. XD

GREAT STORY! I hope to see another Pokemon story from you! :)
Amulet Misty chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
A beautiful beautiful ending x3 They found each other in the end and defeated N! X3 I love it.
natsuomaki chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Darn it,it's a cliffhanger at the end. 3

I hope you can continue writing this!
Masq chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Omfg... I love this! Please continue! Aaahhhhh333333
Masq chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Omfg... I love this! Please continue! Aaahhhhh333333
Magic Kirby chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
This is so amazing, I can't wait for chapter 3. This is the best Black/White story I've read so amazing job!
ShatteredxMelodies chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
oh god im so confused! please write another chapter. I WANT TO KNOW!
asdf chapter 2 . 1/13/2012