Reviews for From Another Lonely Country
Robinschatz chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
wow the story is really awesome
it's written really interesting and exciting

this must be really hard for John
that he repeatedly tried to save Sherlock save and it
does not can, I am very curious how it continues
the story is really good )
Arlewena chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Oh dear...
wehaveopitions chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Interesting, very time travellers wife :D I love the detail and how John skips back and forth with only one goal. Love to read more.
doctorjay chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
If you have read the Time Traveler's Wife, or the Thief of Time, you get what is going on here. Otherwise this story is pretty incomprehensible (like those books are for the first few chapters!) I recommend both if you dig this sort of mind-bendy thing

But this is as excellently written and creatively conceived as any time travel story I have ever read. Muy, muy bien! Please keep this going!:0

One question- why is Watson traveling through space as well as time? I was thrown when he showed up in colonial America. Of course, this is your (brilliant)story and you can do whatever the heck you want! As long as you give us more. ;)
yogurt chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
As before, I am confused, but I like. :)
DeliriousNYC chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I'm reading it again and again. Please update more! :)
happy-rea chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWww that is so cute and kinda confuzzling but i read it again and it made sense. *GRINS* keep up the good work this story is epic in its brilliance!
TKodami chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Oh wow. I couldn't possibly think that I would love what you did with this chapter more BUT I WAS WRONG. The time travel plot is perfect and heart-breaking; the slowly snaking reveal of Sherlock & John's relationship through time is magnificently conceived. You give us just enough detail to let us know what is going on, yet the final sentence's revelation still hits us like a brick to the head. John's tether is "Save Sherlock." He is not very loyal, very quickly. He has been loyal his entire life; for entire lifetimes.

So good. I NEED more. Need it like crack. Not the fanfic kind. The real stuff. Metaphorically speaking. See? I'm babbling now. What is a more lucid way to say "you are a fantastic author whom should write loads and loads more fic for the general public's edification"? I might have just said it.

In sum: WOW.
yogurt chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I am confused...but it was great!
Glittery-excuse-for-a Fae chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow incoherent with this but I love that last little line "That is always his first thought in the void, as his body is transported, weary and beaten across time and space: Save Sherlock." soo pogniant! bravo to you!
lillyankh chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Ooh. This is actually really interesting. I've never seen anything like it. I must say, I am intrigued.