Reviews for Phantom
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
"I'll see you in about fifty years." Ok now I can't see to read any more because my eyes are leaking. Damn you and thank you in equal measure.
abbyli chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is so sweet and sad.
FreeSpiritGirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
You made me cry like a baby,thank you for this beautiful story.
reidability chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This story broke my heart. It's amazing how you capture emotions with words. Great writing!
ficnic chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Gosh, this is beautiful - so bittersweet. Nicely done!
DanielSnyder chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This one hurt. Beautifully written, but so sad. It may be goodbye for LuRe, but I'm hoping Luke will find love again soon (not necessarily with Noah, though)

I hope you'll keep writing.
lauren49ERS chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awesome writing! You made me cry. I can totally see Luke clutching his pillow.

It's so sad.
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awesome story! I had the exact same idea to write a story about Luke constantly dreaming of Reid but you beat me to the punch :)

Do you or anyone you know do LuRe vids? I've had an idea swimming in my head since Reid's death and I can't get it out.
SidewaysCope chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aww that was so cute! I almost started crying at first but that would've been bad since I'm at work!keep writing! Xx
Zuziefluzie chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
OK, I have a huge lump in my throat. Thank you, this was beautiful.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh geez. This one really got to me.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I teared up while reading this. -wipes away a tear- It was so amazing.
Channel chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Loved it good job)I wish that this was a final goodbye between them. I was not happy about Reid dying but i would have accepted that goodbye. That way Luke would have had a little bit of comfort and ease than the hurt he had to deal with. Thanx for writing this. Everyone who a better ending for Lure should have been the writers for ATWT(this includes you)
danrdarrenc chapter 1 . 9/18/2010