Reviews for Ricochet
shelvesinthecloset chapter 24 . 8/6
why thank-you for breaking my heart. Geez.
Well-written story, good character development. I just need to go cry in a corner now.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 24 . 2/19
Sad yet realistic for them.
icemint chapter 23 . 2/13
I am in tears. It's been so long since I've read something that moved me so much. The story was incredibly well paced and you showed such restraint in building their relationship. Nothing felt forced and the scenes just flowed. Ino is my favourite character. I'm so happy with the way you portrayed her. I don't usually read about her with Neji, but I couldn't step away! I'm only sad that it had to end this way and similar to Shikamaru, my heart hurts for her and how she couldn't quite get her happy ending after all. I loved it. Well done, bravo!
Mariam Hiwatari chapter 24 . 1/16
Aaaaand my heart is broken. Irreparably.
Damn, I am so glad I made sure to ask you via tumblr if you were still planning on uploading the other endings because this one is - perfectly written, very emotional, and a brilliant plot - freaking horrible. I mean, it's so tragical and unfair to my feelings. And of course I love it, damn it, but I'd also love a happier ending. Ugh. I'm so upset right now - and I bow down to you, because it's magical when a fanfic is able to make me feel this much - but oh God. My dear queen Ino.
Anyway, I'll be waiting patiently for (hopefully) summer to see the other endings. Thank you for your amazing work, for doing Ino's character so much justice, and for all these feels.
naradaughter chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
omg. this has been an emotional ride! I have always shipped nejiten but you made nejiino work for me! Their love was wrong but beautiful. your writing was so excellent that yoy had me rooting for tenten one moment and then rooting for ino the other. Although I was not really keen on the ending as you could have given them all shots at happiness. the way I see it, neither neji tenten or ino really had peace in their lives. an alternate could have been that they worked for divorce instead of ino taking the relatively easier (hermione-esque) way out. you could have worked for more angst until the end. made the hyuuga in turmoil or gave tenten a way out of a relationship that clearly had nothing left for her. but eitherway thank you for this! You are really good at writing angst! definitely a must read!
naradaughter chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
can i just say that tenten gets me extremely enraged everytime she fails to tell neji about her situation! come on have a little faith tenten!
naradaughter chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
well neji is kind of an asshole husband here lol
Guest chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
This was so beautiful to read. The progression of their relationship was very well done. I actually like that you made Tenten likeable. Her insecurities were realistic and understandable. In the end, I wanted her to be happy as much as I wanted Neji and Ino happy (even if her marriage did have to end). The Jigoku ending was very bittersweet. I loved it, but I'm also a sap for a happy ending. If you don't mind me asking, has plans changed and this is the only ending now? Still, it was a great read and I look forward to rereading it (and hopefully reading another version the ending).
Guest chapter 24 . 11/9/2014
As I reread this,
I am certainly still hoping for the new endings, even more so because of naruto's ending haha

I miss your writing ;-;
halehart chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
You're such an amazing writer! This fanfic just raped my emotions in every sense of the word.
I love it so much.
Is it too late to hope for another ShikaIno?
I live for this kind of fics!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I knew Tenten wasn't going to die but that the pregnancy might terminate for Neji and Ino to finally happen
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Even though I ship InoNeji, a lot and love their potential I like TENTEN too. I actually don't hate anyone in the Narutoverse.
Ah, this is a good read but I often start feeling bad for tenten
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
It's like the hundredth time I read this :(
I am just hoping for the happy endings ;-;

I hope you continue this and thank you so much for writing it!
S chapter 24 . 6/17/2014