Reviews for Ricochet
Guby-san chapter 23 . 1/11
No matter the year, I always seem to gravitate back to your story as it is, by far, the story I have loved the most online.
And you know, it is great that when I come back, I enjoy it, and cry and laugh like the first time I became part of this millenary and beautiful fandom, and read the updates whenever they were released. I don't think I started reading when you uploaded the first chapter a couple of years back, but it was close enough Haha.
I will always be waiting for your update, or anything else you write. I feel like there is a lot to it, and will always encourage you to finish it. But, if you have moved on, and don't plan to finish it ever, I will respect that. However, even if it's in a bullet list, I would love to read what you had planned for the other endings :).
Thank you always, happy new year!
Lems chapter 24 . 12/21/2016
I don't know why, after 2 years, I decide to reread your story, I had a train hours of train this week so I saved your story offline and re-read it in one go. As expected, my love for neji ino and this story is still strong !

I will still be waiting for the other ending :)

Wishing you a great holiday season
BR
Lems
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
After all this years, this story still makes me cry... everytime.
Fukari chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
So much conflicts but so far this story is good and fun to read..I wonder what would happen to Ino and Tenten...I'm not joking when I said this story has so much conflicts...
lilacblossom chapter 24 . 5/16/2016
This story was beautiful...thank you so much for writing it
lilacblossom chapter 23 . 5/16/2016
NOOOOOO dont let him remember
lilacblossom chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
HOT DAMN! I hope Neji feels like shit. and I hope Tenten leaves him already
lilacblossom chapter 18 . 5/16/2016
loved the ending to this chapter
lilacblossom chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
AHHHHHHHHH I KNEW IT! damn lol
lilacblossom chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
Neji finally admits it lmao...still feel bad for Tenten tho
lilacblossom chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
"Tenten was his teammate once" damn...that line was powerful
lilacblossom chapter 9 . 5/14/2016
...I feel kinda bad for Tenten
lilacblossom chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
there must always be an heir...indeed
lilacblossom chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Oh nowww I remember this story. Gai-sensei :/
lilacblossom chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
I cant remember if I read this story or not but oh well, guess I'm rereading it