Reviews for Mutual Insomnia
Commander Terara chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love this story, there should be a sequel!
zoroxnami chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
mochidesu chapter 1 . 6/24/2012

Loved the ending! ;) Great job xD
Lingering Embrace chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This was sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet~~! :D :D :D I absolutely adored it! :D

I wonder if there is a sequel, and if there is none I hope some day you will write one! * Because you are an amazing writer, hope to read more of your works soon! ;)
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Is it ironic that I'm reading this while trying to fall asleep?

I loved this :) I thought it was a little repetitive, but not too much only because they had different perspectives and the parallels between their thought patterns were quite cute.

I also love how Robin is usually the one who knows what's going on :P In all the fics I've read in One Piece, she always /knows/ things that the others are too dense to figure out.

Anyway, let's hope I can sleep now :P Great story!
ParanoiaQueen chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
It was really cute :D
Fedski chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
great fic!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was so cute 33333333333
iamking chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
really great i kinda wish it had a second chapter (not that it was short i just wish iy would keep going is all)
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
To bad One Piece's author has said he intends to stay away from real romance, or else (as you have very nicely shown) these two would be perfect for each other.

Thanks for sharing!
Elcie Laurel chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
*lots of moaning and groaning* That was so amazing! In the middle of reading, sometimes I just had to take deep breaths because I would stop breathing for some reason! *dies* Your description of how they thought of each other before and after are so spot on!
Namiroronoa chapter 1 . 9/22/2010

was very cute

simply lovely

Want More *-*
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
The longest one shot I've read in a while, but definately worth it! And don't worry, dear, for your first One Piece fic, you did an amazing job! I LOVE IT!