Reviews for Secrets
Avalonemyst chapter 19 . 3/12
I enjoyed it. I would enjoy a sequel
Mello chapter 19 . 2/22
This is absolutely beautiful and stunning. This is like the best fanfiction for me because I adore SJA and Harry Potter. Please write a sequel, maybe their life in America or they returned to the UK after a few years because I for one would like Teddy and Hermione to meet Rani and Sky. PLEASE WRITE MORE! And if you don't I will keep bugging you till you do. You're a brilliant writer, have faith in your own abilities. This is the best fanfiction I have ever read so please write more. :)
Relatable Alien chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
Nice ending! Good story! I really enjoyed it!
Relatable Alien chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
So Hermione can tell when other people are sleeping, but she got it wrong with Alan, so he outsmarted her, yes, they suit each other PERFECTLY.
Relatable Alien chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Relatable Alien chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
WOW! PLOT TWIST! Really good!
Relatable Alien chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
It feels kind of odd how Hermione came out with this in the chapter after she told Alan, however I'm guessing a considerable amount of time has passed since then and this chapter, yeah? Very well written. :)
Relatable Alien chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Okay, did not expect the twist about the marriage law. Did not expect that at all. Still, Alan shone through! :D
Relatable Alien chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Really enjoying this!
Relatable Alien chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Aww! Christie barging in everywhere. Really cute! Nice job!
Relatable Alien chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
This is so exciting! So are Maria and Teddy going to eventually become step-siblings? SO GOOD!
Relatable Alien chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Very well done with the banter back and forth :)
Relatable Alien chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This is really well done! Enjoying it immensely!
Relatable Alien chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is really fantastic so far! Loving it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »