Reviews for Signs of Strength
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Gotta love Gibbs! And your writing! I love Mike too!
natsien chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Beautiful :)
Catmint chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Beautifully written, excellent style. You've captured the characters and the emotions perfectly. I love how the scenes play off each other and the tenderness between Franks and Gibbs, and then Gibbs and Ziva. Great work.
stareagle chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Written with sensitivity and raw power as the emotions of loss and redemption are so clearly expressed. Thank you.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
You are really, really good! Perfect Franks. Perfect Gibbs.

Well done, and now I'm going to refer you to the best Mike Franks stories that I know of on ffn: ltjvt1026. If you haven't read his stuff, please take a look - they're worth it.

All the best.

pdf
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow. What a wonderful story; I love the idea you came up with. The part about Gibbs socking Mike made me laugh.
EmmyR chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was beautifully done. I was always a little disappointed that in the show, they never showed moments of Ziva reacting to her time in the camp. Not only was this an amazing piece of writing, I believe that it was very true to both of their characters.
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Omg I loved this. All of it. It was amazing, so well written. Seriously well done, it was brilliant.
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
AW! This is cute! :)
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
And speaking of pride... you should be very proud of this story. The premise was totally believable and oh so real. The emotions were spot-on and the reactions couldn't have been more perfect.

Excellent job!
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I'm probably not the only one out there who simply loves these Gibbs-Ziva almost-family moments ... (and that's great, because it would be such a shame if we didn't have some work like yours to read) [sorry about my English, it's not my first language, and even I have some doubts about what I just wrote]

I loved it ! Your little Gibbs-part ... then the Ziva part ... and Gibbs bringing her back to reality ...

It was great, really !

I hope you'll write some as good stories later

Cat :)

Authors like reviews ! - Readers like replies !
petuniatc chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awesome as always!
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow. NICELY done!

I read few fics that are described as Gibbs/Ziva father/daughter, because I normally prefer them in a romantic pairing. That being said, I am very glad I read this one. I think these two "get" each other in ways that no one else possibly can, and you have captured that perfectly here. Their words and actions are right on target, and you are a good writer, as well.

Great job, and I'm glad you decided to share this. )
Zivafan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Another good story from you. I love the dynamic between Gibbs and Ziva. They do understand each other because they are very much alike.
kate chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OMG you are very talented