Reviews for Alive Again
teopn23 chapter 8 . 11/23
Re-read. Fall in love too soon, too fast.
Kahli Hime chapter 20 . 7/1
Nice twist. Didn't see it coming. But didn't Alice have her powers or something? Other than that it was a great story.
Captain Knight chapter 20 . 4/19
wow. this fandom would always surprise and disappoint me one way or another. surprised because i would never think K-Mart as a psychotic girl nor would i think that she'll be used one from any authors out there. disappointed because another story has come to an end, but this is better than those unfinished stories out there. great story. 10/10.
nice nice
kilroyactual117 chapter 20 . 10/13/2016
Cute story.

Not going to lie. A bit on the unrealistic side. I'd like to have seen a bit more remorse from Claire over killing Kmart(she was just a kid after all) but honestly I can't complain. It wasn't a bad story, and it was certainly the pick-me-up I was looking for when I went looking for an RE story to read.

So you made me happy. Hope that counts for something :)

Actual
elizabethgarcis66 chapter 13 . 10/8/2016
Oh no you made k-mart evil... Why? She's so cute and nice, and Carlos? I'm so surprised with the twist of it all
milagglad chapter 20 . 7/29/2016
Interesting...
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Lol awesome accuracy with the boot throwing at the console controls. :)
Leea Haggard chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
This was an amazing chapter! I actually love all the chapters i have read so far but his one really captured the 'fling' between alice and claire.
Nobleplatypus chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
oh man lol kmart is jealous? lol interesting
Nobleplatypus chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
aw crap! Shit just got real lol
Nobleplatypus chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I hope CLaire survives this :( but good to know that her brother is there now to help :D
NoblePlatypus chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
TT_TT I love how you write soo perfect and beautiful the intimacy between these two is wonderful!
Nobleplatypus chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
*Fan Girl Squeel!* lol awesome job thank you again for another wonderful chapter.