Reviews for The Letter Home
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That was extremely short and while it was very lacking in description I would not call it bad. It was cute and I enjoyed how she predicted their reactions.
edwardsbeautifulbella chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Well... I don't see Nessie ever living too far from her parents but I'm sure that she would persue her dreams. Though calling them Edward and Bella in the letter instead of mom and dad may be a little OOC. I love how in her letter she seems to know everything that Edward is going to say even though she hasn't even sent the letter yet, I thought that ALice was the psychic in the family? LOL
SilverFire07 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
haha nice that was very teenage-ish ( i know there is no word like that xD) but i liked it!
Spazzattack99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I apologize for not being logged in. But I wanted to review your story. Though, I don't particulary agree with you that Renesmee would call her parents "Edward and Bella" and calling all of her family by their first name? Anyway, I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

-spazzattack99
Wisdomlistens chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Thats SO weird! Thats exactly what i want to do! I want to go to yale undergrad and harvard law! Anyway, great short. Check out mine?
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I must admit I always make myself giggle.

Please leave a review and tell me what you think of this one shot.
CooLibrarian chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Very good quilty of writing