Reviews for Under
Bolo chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Sorry I missed the Boat on this!
Its beautifully written and so pain fully short.. No its good And I'm glad to say I enjoy most of your work.
I understated how life changes and time fly's so You have a fan in me.
Would like more Depth/story in these but too each their own.
Kataangfanficer chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Yummy mommy daughter time!
miluvrox chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Oh I love this story. Exspecially chapter 1. That was really hot and I hope that one day you continue it.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Awesome Story Please Continue
Carnival-Flux chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
What is this? I don't even...WHY DO I ENJOY THIS SOOOO MUCH!

You must be part god (or goddess). Normally I find incest a little squicky (I know, it's odd that I still read it...but it's femslash, and I love femslash enough to get over the squickyness)...but this.

This was just so damn well written that I didn't even care! Just everything was just so freaking awesomely described. I salute you sir or madame.
Justadreamer15 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
GREAT STORY
Xibu Hiro chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
HOLY MOTHER OF...uh... KRAKEN!ya thats it... YOUR ALIVE! This... This is HUGE! O.O XD ... Sorry got overly excited XD. But thank the uh... i really dont wanna say God cuz thatll offend people and my friends been trying to get me out of saying it P. Anyways... Your back ! WELCOME BACK! Lol too many exclamations on this . so The story is awesome, short but still awesome. Leaves you wanting more which I hope you do have more XD. because if you dont Ill probably will sulk in the corner . Hope for an update soon and again Welcome Back! XD.
Fire Lord Azula chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
If Zuko doesn't watch what he says, he could find himself on the outside looking in. Ursa has her own life, and she should be entitled to live it without handling his responsibilities for him. Meanwhile, Azula won't even eat, and I'm guessing it's because she'd rather be spending time with her mother. It must be so hard for her, knowing that Ursa is with her brother's family for most of the day, and her time with the woman is relegated to late-evenings.

Like another reviewer, I commend you for keeping the aftereffects of rough sex upon Ursa's body. That's rare. So many authors move on as though nothing had happened the night before. It deserves a mention and a thumbs-up.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Okay, I'd say Zuko is a mama's boy, except that mama is getting sick of him for good reason. Yes, get a nanny! How is he going to rule a kingdom when he can't rule his household: what a putz. Gar... Okay, I hope that Ursa sets her boundaries and sticks to them.

(Done with rant)

I like that Ursa was still feeling the effects of her active and thorough screw. It's more realistic and so many authors just go to the next scene as if the human body doesn't 'remember' what just went on.

I'm glad that you updated :)
Inferno 54 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Wow, mondays huh? life sucks for ursa, luckily she has a smoking hot ( litterly) daughter whos very incestios. well, im outtie, inferno54
xlollx chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Zuko is actually stupid. Azula wasn't lying! :o
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I know that I read this before but I feel like you may have edited it some; either way, it's fabulous.

I love your unapologetic author's note: we've all been warned and have no place to complain if we get exactly what you said we would.

I still wish that Ursa wasn't allowing herself to be such a creature of habit that Zuko would expect her to always be at the breakfast table and to avoid time with Azula, but it seems that Ursa's seen the light (fire) and that shouldn't be a problem much longer.
Fire Lord Azula chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
So you've decided to extend this beyond a one-shot? Fantastic! I'll be looking forward to what develops.
WritingSchizo101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awesome fic. You took most of my edits, I think, for which I am greatful. I must say, Azula/Ursa Incest is so addicting. lol! :D

Grade: High B
Inferno 54 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Sorry about not reviewing last night. things got pretty crazy with my homecoming dance. anyway good story and great lemon. you put in plenty of emotion, maybe needed a bit more dialogue. is it a one shot or do you plan to continue the plot? id love to see more of this story. inferno54, out