Reviews for The Saving Interlude
VG LittleBear chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
There, you've done it ... I cried. That means you got it right, I guess.
Thanks for a great AU Tony story.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
You haven't told us what happened to Tony you only reaccounted his side of the story?
lilawonder chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
I hope there is more coming! I need to see reconcilliation between the team and Tony! I love the life Tony has now it's wonderful!
eclecticcat chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
I just love this story/series! I am so looking forward to more ~ pretty please finish it soon?
Pavonem chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
I just read your entire series all the way through without stopping (or reviewing-sorry),and I just want to say that it's amazing.

The characterization is spot-on, and I cried so many times while reading it. The next story will come soon, though, right? Right?

BTW, I just wanted to mention that when I first saw your username that I thought you were named after the band. Apparently not. ;)
ghostwood77 chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
I love your Rhapsody!Verse series so far. Please have the next story up soon! I really can't wait to find out how it all comes to a closure. It has just been so great to read, that the suspense to know how Tony's story comes to an end is seriously killing me!
taz chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
love your rhapsody stories, hoping you make another one and very soon too :)
Doni chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Bittersweet, but nicely done!
shywr1ter chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
This series is just magical - it feels painful and raw but down deep in there too, there's this quality that Tony is so incredibly lucky. Despite his not-great childhood, all the ups & downs of NCIS and the terrible things that happened to take his memory, with the life he lived after that - how incredibly lucky to find Brooke and the kids and this simple, small town, ranch life. Eve with this terrible injury, more lousy-Tony-life luck - he's seeing how he has this life to support him.

It's amazing in its scope and in the creativity you've shown to get us all here. The whole series is powerful, amazing and addictive. Please give us more as soon as possible! Thanks...
Yira Heerai chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
That.. is a sad ending. Well, it's good but it's... sad because of Lee. It's nice that he's found what he ultimately wants. He found what matters. When he remembers, when he remembers his other family and goes up and tells them all this they'll understand. They'll keep contact, hopefully.

Because other than being a husband and Pops, he's a brother too.

It's... I can't help but flail with mixed emotions (which is a good thing, mind you); he's figured it all out but nothing is the same again. There's a sense of mourning for the reader as Tony gets a sense of belonging.

You're such a fantastic writer, I can't even describe. 3
Katjandante chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
I've been following this series since the beginning, and I must say, this is my favourite story so far (even if it's way too short :) I love that Tony has found happiness in a wife and a family, because he deserves that, both this Tony and canon Tony.

And I have to say, I think the bit about Lee and his last act was the most beautiful part of all! And the most tragic.

Great job. I can't wait for the next one :)
murraysmom chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
hi this is a fantastic story hope to read more very soon..
emzilyyyy chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Good story! When is the next update?
jediyam chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
nice cliffie, can't wait to see what happens!
tiffaroolou chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Wow, I don't know if I can handle the suspense until you post again. Hope it's soon! Great chapter!