Reviews for One and the Same
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/5
Lol nice. Ahahah trolling battler.
EndlessFlame chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Haha! Poor confused Battler. At first I didn't know where you were going with that, but it turned out great!
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
And the funny thing is, this theory is actually correct.
RikaBernErika chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
LOL, Battler must have been freaking out
LovelyJovely chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Haha, love it :D poor Battler, he's so confused
SexAndToast chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Ah, the pink elephant in the Umineko fanbase. Shkanon.

Whatever side wins, we lose. I laughed a ton though, great work as usual!
hikachu chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
"You've seen them together, yes, but never apart"

Actually, it's the contrary: Battler never sees them together, therefore, since the detective never sees them together at the same time in the same place there's no ultimate proof that Shannon and Kanon exist together, at the same time - that they are separate beings.

Also, Kanon only loves Jessica and Shannon only loves George. Even though they share the same body, personalities are independent from each other and act and think like separate people (it was repeated several times through the series and in EP6 R07 made it one of the main topics discussed by Featherine and Ange...).

Leaving these things aside, your style is nice as usual.

By the way, do you plan on writing another epic? :3
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
XD Nice troll, Beato. That is honestly how I feel about the theory in and of itself. Me no want! Battler is hilarious...

Three Graces chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ah love it. There's been alot of suggestions that Shkanon is the way ( ot we're being trolled..) and I've always sincerely hoped not.

It's just good to read a little humour about it. Beato is such a troll xD
Kirino chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
HAHAHA. I was going to say something, but I won't, because of what you requested of me.