Reviews for Heaven
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
absolutely lovely :D great job
thepinktabby chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Brilliant! LOL i love that Bella was in character and that she did hesitate and justified her expensive purchase with the fact that it wasn't for herself. That's totally what she would do! I liked that she had enlisted the help of Emmett, because i fully think he would be kind enough to do that with her.

It was delightful to think that Alice wasn't the fiendish shopping girl that most fics portrayed her as. That perhaps even with her vision, she was aware that by letting others in the family help Bella they too could build a better relationship.

I like how Edward gathered her hair and tied it with a ribbon like they did in the 'olden' days. LOL It just shows that his mannerisms are that of an older time period. Yet at the same time he took the time to annoy Rosalie like a modern day brother would do with his siblings. It was perfectly in canon and wonderfully well thought out.

I think that Bella is smart and well aware of the man Edward is and is able to see that even at his age he still needs help seeing that he isn't the selfish fiend he thinks he is.

So all in all an awesome fic! Thanks for the great read.
ColdComfort4 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hmm, I dunno. Am I the only one who finds the fact that Edward has a lock of her hair a little creepy? I guess he's had about a million opportunities to get it. Maybe it's sweet. But I absolutely loved the rest! So funny to picture Edward getting all giddy about a new sound system. Boys do that. Loved it!
P. Quill chapter 1 . 9/18/2010