Reviews for The Loves of William Turner
LikeAMillionParachutes chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
TT_TT Your ending! Augh I was so full of the warm and fuzzies and now... My warms have gone cold and my fuzzies are soggy with feelings!
Fantastic bittersweet ending though :P
Infernal Rose chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was beautiful.
cupid'slove chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I loved It! I want more Jack/Will from you since this one was so nicely done. please
fallenblackangel44 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Loved it! Although the ending almost made me cry but it was beautifully done. Good Job!
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
The ending made me cry. I loved the story though!
TrixibellaBlack chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Loved it. Especially the ending, because I think a fluffy fairytale-ending wouldn't have worked. It's full-circle the way you wrote it.
Love the way Jack is in character...I doubt he'd be one to talk of love or affection...
SinGrin chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Your story certainly had a fairy tale feel to it. The ending was, for lack of a better word, truthful. I'm pretty sure some people don't think about Cinderella, Snow White, or Rapunzel past their happily ever after. So as melancholy as the conclusion was, it is refreshing and touching at the same time. Thank you for a wonderful read.

-SinGrin
Tariel H chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
i can not tell you how many times i have read this story. the way you use words is simply amazing and don' even get me started on your use of imagery. the last two lines never fan to break my heart. this is a wonderful fix and you are a wonderful author. kudos to you.
Jaykakashifan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Loved it!
Len chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was so well written. I actually got a painful twinge in my chest about halfway when I suddenly got this feeling this fic wasn't going to have it's happy ending. Still, it's a beautiful story and it all ties together so well. Good work!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Gaaaaaah. this is so, so beautiful and sweet. gotta love gay pirates, right? and that last line just floored me. so heart-breaking.
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Okay, where should I start?

So, this line right here:

"But by that time it didn't matter because loving Jack was like breathing; a natural function that could neither be denied nor altered. It just was and Will just kept on being..."

Makes me want to throw up my hands and stop writing. It's so breath-taking and well written and it's just...perfect.

This whole story was perfect, like too perfect, like I'm absoultely speechless perfect (metaphorically)

But really, it was the sweetest, most beautiful and well-written story I've ever read on this site. It was superb.

And that ending, I swaer my breath caught. I thought I was going to die. That line will forever be engraved in my heart and make me afraid to read this again, but I promise you I will probably read it many more times out of sheer adoration.

Amazing job. Definitely my new favorite.
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So sweet. :)
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Really sweet - xD
Nitroid chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
C├ęst magnifique! Loved the romancey bits between Will and Jack. Great story!