Reviews for FGB Outtake for Arfess96: A New Home in the Garden
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh, I wanted MORE. LOL
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Loved the look at their new house. Those three are my favorite people in the books and they deserve all the happiness they can get.
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I adored this peek into the beginning of their new life together away from the prying eyes of students. I'm not kidding when I say I'm going to have withdrawals missing them!
Cullen47 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I've missed your "Show Me A Garden" story and it was a pleasant surprise to find this outtake. You should consider posting it as an additional chapter to "Show Me A Garden" (or a chapter/author note) as I am guessing most of your readers do not know it exists. If they have the story added to their favorites list they will see the update and be able to read it. I am sure they will want to read it!
irelandk chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
:) thanks for writing more about these three
radiate689 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
love it
sessahhh chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I love that we got another chapter into their lives. And it goes along perfectly with the main story. Great job. I love the chaos of moving and the lack of furniture. Me and the hubs are moving into our first house in a few weeks - after we finish renovations - and we own nothing but TVs, computers and clothes. Oh, and lots of kitchen stuff! But no bed, we had a friend's hand-me-down couches and we have a serious lack of tables.

I can't wait til we just live there. Thanks for sharing this outtake with us. Such a wonderful cause and I'm glad you partook in it. Thanks Arfess for making the purchase and allowing this fabulous author to share. Thank you for your generosity!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Beautiful story and a wonderful setting for a home for three. I love J/B/E and this one is especially good because they are setting up a new home.
drtammy1511 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Wonderful look into the lives of our threesome. I enjoyed it immensely. I wish it could have been longer in their lives. I wish that we could have seen more, but that would have entailed another chapter. I guess what I want is for the story to keep going, lol. Great outtake. It reminds me of what I loved about the original story.
jaspermax chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
i love the story.
freefall6 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
What a great surprise to see this story and these characters again! Thanks so much for revisiting and giving us a glimpse of what happened with them.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
It was so nice to spy on the trio again. Thank you for sharing Arfess96
Moony Ju chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Ohhh...

This was so sweet. I missed those three so much, I missed your writing so much! Loved this a lot!

Thank you for writing this!

And thanks Arfess96 for letting us read this!

Great!

Perfect!
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
loved it loved it loved it...

I am hosting a contest... short stories...

Check it out please as I would love to have you write a peice for it as all stories have to be either Bd/Sm or Poly..

u/2543047/

Hugs
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awe I loved it. Well anything from these three will always be good.