Reviews for Someone to Get Drunk With
Shiruy chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
That was utterly pointless and yet so oddly compelling to read. XD I only wish a scene/evening like that would happen in the show, it'd be awesome!
kyou fangirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I am a huge purt fan, but I still LOVED this! Great job. Not ooc at all :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I love the romantic fics between them, but this one was pretty damn good! It stayed well balanced at friendship level, and was funny. )
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was a good friendship fic (and I especially loved the "Drunk, mom, and pervert." And "Yes, because that is exactly why I can't stand her." lines), but you might be turning off a large portion of your audience (people who are searching for fic featuring Kurt and Puck) by opening up with a statement like “There are way too many Kurt/Puck slashfics in the world (as determined by my bias to Kurt/Finn ones).” I was worried I was about to read Puck/Kurt bashing rather than the cool look at the two boys hanging out that it turned out to be.
DJ-DizzyD chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
That was so funny lol. I love Puck/Kurt friendship fics. My favorite part was:

"I hate you sometimes, Hummel. Wanna make out?"

"No."

"Oh, good. 'Cause I regretted that as soon as I said it." Puck downed the rest of his beer and wandered back to the kitchen.
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I enjoyed this a lot :)
Aishuu chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
*laughs and laughs and laughs* This had so many brilliant exchanges in it. I'm highly amused and very much enjoyed this.