Reviews for Lost in the Labyrinth of Lies
Happyfish chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
This is good so far. I feel bad for Jareth as he as been strong armed into something he doesn't want to do... Sarah will most likely not react well unless he can explain everything to her before they go back to the underground. I love this story so far!
firerock876 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
AH not cool drop off!
Aisling66 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
sounds interesting. Please keep writing
comedychik84 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Interesting first two chapters - I look forward to see where you're going to take this fic.
waterflower20 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Yep.i hate him...Roarke that is...He is just so...manipulative!I can't stand him!
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Roark is such a bas***d!I don't know if i should hate or love him!One moment he's acting like a complete a**e and the next he's all sweet with Moira!That little cheater!I have a feeling though that he still feels for her!

As for Jareth...I like him!And i don't think he understands what he feel for Sarah exactly...She is fifteen in this fic,right?
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Interesting. I feel bad for Moira, and as crafty and strong a ruler as Roarke seems to be I don't like that he set her aside any more than Jareth does.

I really liked the insight into Jareth as both his mother's son and his father's. I can see the influence of both.

Can't wait to see how Jareth's next meeting with Sarah goes. And what Roarke is plotting. I'm sure Jareth won't like

Thanks for posting.:)

-Ellie
CAL chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
This is good keep going.
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Pretty good! I can't wait to see what happens next.
arynwy chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Here's to hoping the Jareth can get Sarah to agree to work with him against his father in the end. I really don't like that man, so you've done a good job with his characterization.
irishgrlnextdoor chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i am loving so far.

Im very intrigued. I like the interactions between Jareth's parents and kinda wanna know a little more about their past. totally wanna know about Jasper. I'm not sure if I like the idea of Jareth being a total mama's boy but to each his own and even if I dont personally care for it I can so see it being so. anyway. please update soon