Reviews for What is Love
MintClover chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
WHAT IS LOVE?! Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! No more!
gitadine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
LOL. Poor Teddie. Why did he ask Yosuke THAT?
mintroar chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
It's really funny and i love how bitter yosuke was in here. Short but epic. :]
holographic chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Is it bad that I saw the title of this fic and my first response was, "WHAT IS LOVE, BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE" ? xD;

Bawww Teddie. Don't listen to Yosuke! Yosuke's just bitter!

Teddie will have a better time scoring with the ladies just because of the sparkle. 3

But this was wonderful. I was trying not to laugh out loud because it's like 2:40am and my roomie is sound asleep but - oh lord. I love you for this.
The Golden Phoenix Song chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was an extremly short story, but it was incredible. I wouldn't usually read humour fics because the characters are usually so OOC they're unrecognisable, but this one caught my eye. It was great to see a humour fic taken seriously and well written.

Great writing. :)
Crystal Amaris chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I get the vague feeling that Yosuke was thinking about Chie while he was talking to Teddie... more Teddie may never feel the power of true love now. lol. Nicely writen.
KeyLimeChibi chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh Yosuke. If anyone knew how much love hurts, it'd be you, wouldn't it?

I loved this! So sarcastically humourous like Persona always is. Thank you for sharing!
KeRose chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hello There.

I don't usually read fics of small size (about less than 1000)

I usually have the impression that its just some inarticulate writer with little to no talent or plot. (No offense at all)

But something had drawn me to read this fic, probably because I felt that, according to the summary, I would see a smidge of YosukexChie despite the character label being Yosuke and Teddie. I was totally shocked by the quality of the story: in a compact manner, yet tells a rather developed story both explicitly and between-the-lines.

I have truly forgotten the art of 'drabbles'. I love the way you write and if you don't mind, I am totally favorite-ing you.

Also, while this is the first of your stories to draw me in, I read all your Persona stories immediately after, and, after reading all your wonderful works, am going to leave a review each and every one. So I apologize for flooding your inbox with review notifications. ) Besides, I think you deserve it.

~K~( )