Reviews for Mourning for the uninitiated
heredia chapter 1 . 3/7
seph should beat shit out of Zack for this, i hate it when Zack fussed onto him for refusing to hunted down Angeal P. S. hate part abut sex - i doubt that Seph would find it funny to get raped by the murder of Angeal, by the way - what means "finish him with the mouth" he usualy finnished him with the sword, also pity that Sephiroth didnt make Zack to eat these vomit, also Zack is nothing like Angeal - Angeal was kind and hinorable
geecee chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh wow. This is kind of tragic. The last paragraph was heart wrenching. Beautifully written, thanks for writing and sharing it :)
Valentine'sMemory chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is.. amazing. It's so heartfelt and so well written that /you/ can feel Sephiroth's pain. And in a way, you can feel Zack's desperation to try and help him. It's a beautifully written peice, and very well done :}

I know this is like, totally out of date, but I hope you got through whatever inspired this peice of work, and I hope you came out stronger :D Keep working on peices like this because...it is really apazing. It definately got under my skin xx
DamonWesker chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Well, I can definitely say that this story touched me. In fact it did more than just 'touch' me; it drove a red hot burning poker into my chest and twisted it. Sometimes no matter how deep you think you've buried something, a little thing like a heartfelt well written story can wrench up those emotions again. Damn it.

It's okay though, it's not your fault. I lost someone dear to me just a month ago. Her name was Buffy and she was my pet ferret. But she was more than just a simple pet, she was my dearest and truest friend for the past seven years. It really hurt to lose her. It left an empty hole in my heart. And even though I will get another ferret (I'm going to get a male and name him Sephiroth), no one will ever replace Buffy. She was special.

Sounds like you've been suffering through some tough shit lately too. I bet it kinda felt good to write this, huh? Expressing yourself through writing can actually be great therapy. I wish I was better at it. Oh well.

You, however, are great at it, and I urge you to go ahead and write more of this 'emotive present-tense stuff' that you like to write. I'll always be happy to read it...and offer up free advice. And I don't mean advice on writing, but 'life' advice. Believe me, I've been through enough counseling of my own that I could practically be a counselor myself. (Yeah, don't get me started, at least not here. ;D)

All right I'll leave ya be now. But if you ever want to talk...just drop me a line. ;D
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
So darn angsty! But I like it, so it's okay.
Soyna chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
No one can replace the one you love.

It is always a poor substitute and a bad idea.

Very sad and heart wrenching.
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Finis, huh? I wouldn't say this got under my skin, but I would say that you created a great mood piece. The words are strung evocatively and Sephiroth's angst is well shaded. It is believable, and I feel sorry for him. I don't always. Zack's new job with Seph is only a small piece of this story, but I can see his capable nature-he takes over immediately, though he can never fully satisfy Sephiroth because he just isn't Angeal. And over riding everything, the presence by absence of the wonderful Angeal. I see him in my mind walking away from Zack in the apple orchard, laughing that great deep way he does. And at the end, the relaxing into the place where his friend is, where maybe he can experience real and warm emotions. Finis. Salute~ mc
RavenChristina chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh wow. Beautiful story Miss NightRunner. I don't know if I've been that choked up over a fic in several years. Poor Sephi...
Jennrr chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow that was intense. Clearly an understanding of what someone goes through when they suffer a loss that is too much to handle at times. Great job on holding nothing back and showing that grief can be raw, ugly and foolish at times.

Whatever you are going through, hope it gets better soon and you find some peace after it. Take care.