Reviews for Beetee and the Bomb
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This was a great and well-written fanfic. I love how you wrote about Beetee wrestling with his feelings of guilt and fear, how the Games changed him, what happens after the war, the bomb. You did a great job showing Beetee's thoughts and reflections on so many parts here. I loved the original tributes you created as well. I feel a sense of hope at the end when Beetee ensures that there will be no more bloodshed. I have to say I loved Mockingjay also and the way you explain war, the multiple deaths, the senselessness...it's so well-written and it's what Suzanne Collins was trying to get across in her story. Thank you for writing a thoughtful fic about Beetee and the many emotions he struggles with after Prim's death in the war and everything else that follows. I loved it!
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I do wish that we got to see more of this kind of rebuilding in Mockingjay, instead of skimming over it all in an epilogue... This was great, I hope Marchessa lives :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Platonic, my ass.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I like this. We don't hear much about the clean up in the last book. I hope Marchessa did survive.

I wish we had seen more of the cleaning and rebuilding instead of just jumping to the epilogue.
nutsandvoltsdeactivated chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I liked this. :) Wendy likey a lot. And Beetee got a promotion! That must be AWESOME. Boo-yah.

Great story!

Hugs,
Wendy
ectobiologies chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Beautiful
Touching
Brilliant
Chilling
There are so many adjectives in the world
And yet
They fail
To describe
This piece of work
Too wonderful
For words
FacetiousKitten chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Love it! I think you summed up Beetee quite well. He can be frighteningly cold and calculating when it comes to survival instincts, like when he won his own Games, but he's not heartless.

Good job. You have inspired me to keep brainstorming for my Beetee fic ideas.
Zeviz chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Just want to say that I like all of your stories that I've read. (Don't want to sound repetitive, so I'll just leave this review here, instead of adding one to each story. :) )
Shadow-Night Hunter chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I dont know if there is anything I can say that others didnt already, but I loved this fic. Amazing way to portray beetee... and looking at the reviews,Im glad to see im not the only one who loves beetee _'
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was really good

- Beeeteeee, baaabyyyy. It must've been so hard for him when he found out that the bombs he made where used after all.

You wrote him out very well. I always hope that Beetee gets more admiration and credit than some people give him. I love the guy to pieces ;w;
EStrunk chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I like your Beetee and his struggles. Interesting to have him being scared of who he is. Nice little descriptions of the other victors.
Solaryllis chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Really great exploration of Beetee! I especially liked how his first reaction to the bomb was satisfaction that it worked and then freaking out that that's what he thought of first.
AnnieTheHedgeCat12 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I love Beetee! He's so awesome! But now i feel bad because he lost all his friends and got a black eye. You're a really good writer and loved how you portrayed Beetee. Just one small mistake, you said the gamemaker guy looked up stuff on democracy, but the Untied States is a federal republic. Just saying.
AnnieTheHedgeCat12 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Good for Beetee! I can see him as Scientific advisor.