Reviews for Everything I Ask For
Jessicah96 chapter 36 . 9/30/2012
Please please please make another part of when Eli comes to visit a couple times! Especially the party one!
Jessicah96 chapter 27 . 9/30/2012
I low you for doin a hey Monday song! I'm so sad they broke up but I'm so happy Cassadeeis on thevoice!
promiseskylar chapter 36 . 8/13/2012
Update?!
ForverInYourArms chapter 36 . 7/30/2012
Awwwww i love these! SOO CUTE!
BelieveTheTrue chapter 35 . 12/21/2011
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
Shipwrecked Mermaid chapter 33 . 7/11/2011
I liked your interpretation of the song "White Houses," for this story. :)
Shipwrecked Mermaid chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
I wanted to let you know, I think this is an awesome one-shot. I love any weird or Halloween-related story. I'm not sure why other people don't like it.
Shipwrecked Mermaid chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Right as Clare and Adam started dancing, my sister started listening to a song from Fatboy Slim. It was too perfect. This was actually a really fun one-shot. I loved it.
Shipwrecked Mermaid chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
So beautiful. The best one-shot I have ever read.
kadabrafreak890 chapter 35 . 6/29/2011
It's refreshing to read your stuff again. :) Your writing flows really well and there's no awkward parts. And I like how the lock was the last thing he had to get rid of.

The last line was perfect. :3

Very nice job on this.
DancingintheRayne chapter 35 . 6/28/2011
So sweet:)can't wait for another!
baby92sam chapter 33 . 4/18/2011
omg y did they have 2 go different ways? that makes me sad...
baby92sam chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
why do people like 2 make me cry i no its not really going 2 happen but its just sad that they had 2 go through that but im glad that eli was there the hole way!
Calliana-Byrne chapter 31 . 4/2/2011
Oh My Eli! Thats is about the funniest thing I have ever heard! Im not trying to be mean but,...when I read the "Vampire" part(which I thought was brilliant by the way!) I up and out burst out laughing! But it was a nice touch! I like it! It combines three of my favorite things!...Eli Clare & Twilight! LOVE it!
Calliana-Byrne chapter 18 . 4/2/2011
I LOVE this chapter! Well, I just LOVE this story! I is AH-FREAKING-MAZINGG! All the different plot lines were a little confusing at first but now im getting it! And If you could could you please please please please tell more about whay happens after she leaves the cemetary? PLEASE! You, I must say are one of the most talented fantastic brilliant fanfiction writers I have ever seen! (and no im not just saying that! Im serious YOU ARE AWESOME!