Reviews for Unwanted Arousal
destiny-hope-975 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
god i love this pairing, your writing style is great too, would have loved you to continue with the smutty stuff but ohh well ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
OMG, that was so sweet! Love fluff. Now excuse me, I have a dentist appointment to book, my cavity is getting painful
johanna chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
hot! :)
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Lovely! XD Sexy; Funny; Few typos but week written. Faveeeee.
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
;D Hot! I loved it!

Awe I heart Remus. and Sirius. together:)

Hah I love Remus in this.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Why, why, WHY didn't you continue writing? It obviously wasn't ready yet, it just started! You can't stop there, that's pure torture! Ö I want to know how it ends! (I probably do, but still, I want to read it) This was amazing, very well written. I could really feel Sirius' arousal en ambarrassing, your writing is very livid. But still, you shouldn't have stopped there :p Loving it, though
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh my goodness. I just squealed like a schoolgirl. How on earth did you manage to write such an intense fic, so smut filled, yet so sweet! I swear I need a dentist. Jeeze, the build up to the, cough, climax... Just fantastic. Mmmm fantastic :)

xoxo
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Gah this made me all smiley 33

I kept thinking, oh no, Sirius did SOMETHING wrong, I just know he did. And then something's going to happen... 3

And then that part was just adorable and amazing.

I love how you made Remus in this fic3 He is absolutely adorable and amazing and just SO Remus 3 xD

I can't stop fangirling right now, but I really did love this fic. It was so gorgeous 3

LyssaLaughable xD
Little Miss MmMm chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
AMAZING!
Deactivating chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! you is back! :D Boo stressy works stressy :'( loved it :D nawww :'l i likes a notsoinnocentfangirl :p x
Galadriell chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Aw, cute! That's all I can say. So freakin' cute. I always pictured Sirius to be the boasting kind, so it was different seeing him so mortified that Remus had caught him. And I was also surprised to find that Remus took the lead on this one. That last dialogue, with Remus slowly advancing towards Sirius was fantastic. Made me squirm with glee! Now you've got me smiling too! Thanks for this, sweetheart!
angelinadirtytrenchcoat chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I literally squealed out loud when I say this notification! My brother looked at me as if I was mad!

I love it!

Love you lots Tator Tot,

Lunaaaaaaaaaaaa
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I really enjoyed that. Probably more than I should have, haha. ;)

ANYWAYS, you did a great job writing this. You really captures Siri's emotions, and the part with Remus made me laugh. "You think of yourself when you wank?" Haha x)

Very well done!
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Yay! Sooooooooo excited for update. Of course it's awesome! I loved the line where Remus said it was a good thing Sirius wasn't good at locking spells or silencing spells. Look forward to more from you, and I'll always be free to drop you a note! ;]
random4ever chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
plain confusing. dont do it. and this was hot... -smirks evily-