Reviews for Which Would It Be Tonight
Puggle chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Stunning. Thank you for sharing.
JovanaWatsonHolmes chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Ok that sex scene was so HOT! It's freaking art the way you wrote it! Excellent! xx
SkoRn3d chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Hnnnmmmm that was just cute.
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I think just might have made me a little bit more in love with Benedict Cumberbatch ... that was freakin HOT
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
hehehehehehehe, he's a playaaaa ... oh this is brilliant. Two stories down -this is the third- and I already love you.

You've got Sherlock spot on, even John's phrasing is fantastic. You really do like dialogue don't you. I am thoroughly impressed.

Well done.
Dlvvanzor chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I've been reading so much slash lately that this was almost strange to me. XD But very well done, of course!
Ericat15 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I thought this was a really neat first chapter, I like that you haven't given away what exactly Sherlock is up to.
emma de los nardos chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Interesting to see Sherlock so vulnerable once he realizes he is in love with John, when he was so ruthless about seducing the woman in the bar! I'm intrigued...
Boobunny60 chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
That was great! I loved the way Sherlock and John acted around each another, they are just so cute together :D
ultraviolet128 chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
This seriously deserves 3 times as many reviews - it's one of those I come back to sample every now and again, and I enjoy it every time! Fabulous, sexy and so so cute :) x
MissiYoung chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
*glares* Sherlock better not do some stupidly 'noble' thing like break up with John...I'll give him the shovel speech! lol awesome fic, and glad you wrote it so i could read it! *hearts u*
IreneNorton chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
You saved my day with this story. 3
Eyebrows2 chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Brilliant! I can't believe you haven't had more reviews - this is sizzling writing. It's also so exactly how I can see Sherlock acting. Of course he wouldn't neglect his physical side entirely, but if he knows how to tell a good takeaway by the door handle, he also knows how to spot a good ****! I love the detail with him liking animals as well. Fits in with the ACD version of Holmes.

Really enjoyed this fic. More of this sort of thing please!

Thanks!
Luna-GrrrBack023 chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
This was wonderful in every way. You wrote them both perfectly and it was both sweet and sexy but not in an unbelievable or sappy way. Well done, keep it up!
Alys5 chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Great story. I do hope Mornington Crescent was a deliberate joke!