Reviews for North Academia
radbackflips chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
Well, I'm definitely still here. I know that feel, I'm going through it right now. FInal year, argh, I have barely enough time to do anything :/

I'm not sure how I'm still in GX. I guess some days it doesn't do anything for me and others I'm just there. It's the same for the main YGO series, though I'll admit it's mostly the abridged series keeping me invested in that.

Fandoms? Ummmm... I'd say Dissidia Final Fantasy or any of the fandoms related, especially VII, VIII or XII - that's where I'm stuck right now. I just can't get out of Final Fantasy crossovers or Kingdom Hearts at the moment. I guess KH3D didn't help any, I finished that a few weeks ago... Hell if it made any sense towards the end, though.
YubelChan chapter 30 . 4/27/2013
Nah, you still got me around. Although I don't think me being one would help much. ; And writer's block... hmmm, I don't know. You can watch videos created for them. I don't know how much to help you on it either since I also lost that running drive for the fandom already. I wouldn't mind getting refresh about it.

I did watch some abridge episode that refreshes me for awhile but it's not exactly GX that it refreshed me in. Oh! Have you watch the movie with all three of them? That totally refreshed me for awhile as well!

I have been good! I'm glad to know you are doing alright in college now. .A. Going to be joining you next your on that. A fandom I would want you to get into? Welll! I say Katekyo Hitman Reborn. It was my next love of a fandom that I got into. Sadly the manga ended near the end of last year.

How have you been? Good? .o. And do you know what you're doing? In college? .n. Cause I still don't know what I'm doing. Some of friends don't either but they already have a maybe area they'll go into. I do too but I don't think I want to go in that field. Anyways, just curious and I should probably go now.
YubelChan chapter 29 . 2/22/2013
Sad chapter is sad. But yay for update! oAo I'm sorry it gave you a hard time. But I'm glad you muster through it!

Uhh, I think besides a few spelling mistakes, the chapter was good ... Is it bad that I don't know what else to say?
Glacial Pisces chapter 29 . 2/19/2013
Oh, wow, Kirei...You weren't kidding. That was one hell of a chapter. Nice to see that you didn't kill your computer, too.
radbackflips chapter 29 . 2/18/2013
Haha. About time, but it was worth the wait. Lien and La'Rae both did so well considering the circumstances, I kind of admire them for that. I also love that Orion, Artemis and Sakura got to help out... though that's probably 'cause I love those guys. But you have to update sooner next time... yeah?
Allycat chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Here are a list of weapon ideas:
-Tomahawk
-Knife
-Bow and Arrow (Various types)
-War Club
-Ball and Chain
-Zulu Axe
-Iliwa
-Iwisa
P.S. If you want more and different types of swards just look up deadliest warrior.
Allycat chapter 28 . 7/14/2012
First I like this story. Also I am one of those that that does not read yoei. I have the character I my head and can not imagine that about them so no family series for me. Also is Echo based off of Martin Mysteries. Also update so I like the Academia stories. Last what weapon does Rory use? I organize things in Excel for big info fanfiction stories. Update soon. Almost forgot is Yoshiya Leon's brother(that is my guess anyway). And finally last I would send in my O.C.'s but several problems. are digidestiond O.C.s. of my characters is blind(the most thought out one). 3.I have a set of twins. rest would not do well in these stories. Bye :3
Allycat chapter 25 . 7/14/2012
Leon sounds like Shikamaru from Naruto. Also I love Jim Australia is one of the places I want to visit one day. Maybe I should create a Australian O.C. I got of topic I will have the rest of my commits later.
Allycat chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
I have read Tokyo Babylon but it had a abrupt ending. P.S. checked out from library. Good manga anyway.
YubelChan chapter 28 . 6/20/2012
What? What does she mean it had no ties to the story? It was clearly there! God. I think even my English teacher would recognize it. o-o Yhats just frustrating to know really... XD Anyways! Moving on!

o Me girl is up And, whoa, La'rae's mother look exactly like her. o-o I don't know if that's scarier or awesome but I'll go with scary. XD Immediately think its Orion that cause her tattered clothes. Ugh, being close to a skeletal shark... Gah! That's just creepy!

o_o What have they done to them? Gah, I don't even know if it has been mention before or not. X3 And surviving friends to the rescue! I'm hungry... D: And have to go to sleep now. Gah, this is rush now. Um, uh, be waiting for the next chapter! And it's an awesome chapter for a comeback one!
radbackflips chapter 28 . 6/19/2012
YOU UPDATED! *dances around in joy* ABOUT TIME! And, epicness all around! Although I wasn't expecting Orion to wake up so soon. Guess he'll be pretty much useless now, he's nearly out of bullets.

BUT STILL EPIC! Update soon!
Miss McGee chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Howdy! I had to create a new profile since I forgot my email address. Lol. I hadn't used it in so long.

But anyways, great job:)
Miss McGee chapter 1 . 6/19/2012

But anyways, great job:)
YubelChan chapter 27 . 10/14/2011
Wow, that's intense, in a way. :3 Yay for update! But, damn, that kept me on the edge. I like how you use the Chrysanthemum meaning in the story. o
radbackflips chapter 27 . 10/6/2011
Umm... WOW. *makes copy of story* I loved that. It was so dark, but it was absolutely amazing. That was your creative writing assignment? W-wow, you used my characters... *glazed over expression*

I've gotta know, have you got your mark back for it yet?

I wanted to do creative writing this year, but it got dropped from the curriculum. I was so pissed off.

It's great to finally see an update! Please continue with the story soon X3