Reviews for Mask Of The Inferno
archsage328 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
It is so incredible to see this story running again. Everyone's in character, I don't recall any spelling or grammar errors, and the next step in everyone's journey is about to begin. And with Dream Drop Distance out and KHIII just beyond the horizon, I just know that this story is going to go in some incredible directions! YAHOO!
psychicshipping chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
It...lives? YES! IT LIVES! Amazing chapter, well worth the wait. :D
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Well that was an interesting chapter! Update soon!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Fascinating chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Great idea for The Mark of Mastery!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Who is this Wanderer really?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Great battle scenes!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
That fight with Xemnas you described, it was epic!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
What the...what on earth could this mean for the KH Universe?!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Fascinating chapter! This story really piques my interest!
Melodious-Nocturne3 chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Wow, this fanfiction is amazing. It could be an alternate KH storyline made by the creators, it is that good. ;D Hope you update soon!
Nintendoman01 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Holy crap, you're back! I was beginning to think we'd never hear from you again! Nice chapter, man.
Nintendoman01 chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Mass Relays? I remember you saying that Mass Effect was an inspiration for this fic. Can't wait to see how it goes. Keep up the good work!
psychicshipping chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
What's going on? the past two times I get a new chapter alert I discover the same chapter. Can you explain?
Axel'sChakrams8 chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
YES! Zack Fair for the win! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ah, this, my friend, was a treat long overdue. Man, I'm really happy with how awesome this chapter was. Seriously. It's been months, but man was it worth it!

Ahaha. You reall had me going on the scene with Zack. I knew the moment he bursted into the door that this was gonna be epic. I just love that guy; he's so animated, lol. And that part where he kisses Kairi's hand x3

Noooo, they're separated again D: Makes sense, though. Gotta do it.

That scene with Xehanort and the apprentices was truly well done, too. Xehanort's on that path to becoming the sinister, epic mastermind we all know and love. But you know what? I'm jealous of his perfectly characterized dialogue. You...you rock. I've been trying to nail Xemnas's speech ever since I freaking started my fanfic, but you, you killed it, man! Bravo!

Just one part of that scene that I couldn't resist: "Surely you can't be serious?". I am serious, and don't call me Shirley. xD

Lol.

That last part with Sora and Kairi was perfect. I liked their dialogue a lot, and Kairi's sudden realization was understated and very well played. No huge plot twist, just...bam. There it is, "I grew up here". Nice job. One other thing I have to say is that in my story, Kairi just hopped along for the ride, no questions asked. Whereas YOUR characters are actually capable of intelligent thought and realized that she can't just run around swinging a Keyblade with no practical battle experience. Yeah, major plot hole on my part.

So, yeah, there's my review. Thanks again for another amazing chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

See ya!