Reviews for Counter Projection
Duner89 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I saw in your profile that you're making a comeback in writing fanfiction. That's good, however I was wondering if you were going to update this one as well. I think that this story has a lot of potential and I would love to see it continued. I like the idea of Aoko thieving in order to get her father's attention.
Happerry chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very nice. I like the rewrite. This is an interesting universe you're setting up, and I can't wait for the two of them to meet 'in uniform' as it could be called...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
*ahem*

Holy cr*p, if this is ever continued it will be glorious. The sheer potential mindf*ckery of Kaito(u Kid) and Joan/Aoko is staggering, and Takagi is a fairly important supporting character in Detective Conan. Storyline, meet butterfly effect, and enter utter chaos. (And utter despair once the Black Organization start showing their faces again.) *grins madly*

(Although the first few scenes were a little disjointed. I mean, I could follow the events, but the narration was just a bit off. I'm not sure why.)
mochi1412 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hahaha this looks interesting!

Just wondering but..is Kaito still KID? Um and how did he get shot?

~so many questions~

Anyway update soon~~ I shall keep an eye out for this one! XD
ReadR chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Now we have Kaito!Aoko, might as well having Detective!Ran. Well, takagi can work, too. Nice fic
CharlotteHolmes chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I really enjoyed that. Thank you. Please update soon.
Sock Monsta chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
AWESOME!

Please update soon~!
bubblyangel101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
! ... ! Wow...you are good. :D
Wardove706 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I like the looks of it! Will the two thieves strike at the same time for the same object? I wonder what would happen then? Please write a second chapter!
superotakufan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I'm confused. Is it just Phantom Theif Joan, or is it both Phantom Theif Joan and Kaitou Kid?