Reviews for Counter Projection
Yea so chapter 4 . 7/29
Story's great plus a great job on aoko's thief scene.
Will Kaito Kid appear?
Or will you make it so he won't find his dad's secret?
theditor chapter 4 . 7/28
goodness this story is amazing, a very unique idea mixed with a very well-written style

I do wonder what the exact situation is with aoko and joan- is it multiple personality, or something simpler?

anyhow, it's a great story and I hope you update soon!
Lady Paper chapter 4 . 7/21
Buenisimo! I like your story, I only hope dont have to wait 5 years for other chapter ja, ja!
I m waiting for other actualization.

Bye
Duner89 chapter 4 . 7/20
Nice backstory. I like how she waltz in as the superintendent, handcuffed everyone, and then lectured them on the proper procedure. That was just priceless. I also like how she prayed to the former KID without knowing just who she was calling on.

I can't wait for Kaito and Aoko to run across each other in disguise. I'm sure that they'll notice the similarities since they not only practice together, but they learned all their tricks from the same man. Aoko will flip when she finds out that her 'tou-san' was KID. Update soon :D
KaitoPhantom1412 chapter 4 . 7/20
I guess this means no Kaitou KID. But it's still a good story! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 7/6
I'm really excited about this!
Duner89 chapter 2 . 7/5
I'd more or less consigned this story to hiatus land. I'm so glad that you've posted another chapter. I can see Joan going after kid when he makes his reappearance because he's stealing det ginzo's attention.

If Kaito and Aoko ever find out each other's secrets I can see them teaming up. After the epic fight that would occur from them hiding the secrets for so long. Poor Ginzo he's going to pull his hair out at the idea of them teaming up.

I really hope that you update soon
Qinetiq chapter 1 . 7/4
I'd like to say that 'In Bad Faith' desperately needs a couple of juicy updates. We kind of need to get them, if you don't mind ;)
macdjord chapter 2 . 7/4
... well, it's not a In Bad Faith update (let alone Ninja Quest~), but I'll take what I can get. Interesting story. I don't know the setting very well, but the characters are amusing.
Duner89 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I saw in your profile that you're making a comeback in writing fanfiction. That's good, however I was wondering if you were going to update this one as well. I think that this story has a lot of potential and I would love to see it continued. I like the idea of Aoko thieving in order to get her father's attention.
Happerry chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very nice. I like the rewrite. This is an interesting universe you're setting up, and I can't wait for the two of them to meet 'in uniform' as it could be called...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
*ahem*

Holy cr*p, if this is ever continued it will be glorious. The sheer potential mindf*ckery of Kaito(u Kid) and Joan/Aoko is staggering, and Takagi is a fairly important supporting character in Detective Conan. Storyline, meet butterfly effect, and enter utter chaos. (And utter despair once the Black Organization start showing their faces again.) *grins madly*

(Although the first few scenes were a little disjointed. I mean, I could follow the events, but the narration was just a bit off. I'm not sure why.)
mochi1412 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hahaha this looks interesting!

Just wondering but..is Kaito still KID? Um and how did he get shot?

~so many questions~

Anyway update soon~~ I shall keep an eye out for this one! XD
ReadR chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Now we have Kaito!Aoko, might as well having Detective!Ran. Well, takagi can work, too. Nice fic
CharlotteHolmes chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I really enjoyed that. Thank you. Please update soon.