Reviews for Counter Projection
Yannami chapter 4 . 2/2
Can I just say: You have a fan! I had this story saved in my to read list because it had a catchy summary, but I was trying very hard not to get my hopes up. That being said, I was surprised by how good it really is! Flipping the tables between Aoko and Kaitou is SUPER interesting! And now I just want to know about what happened to Kaitou Kid!

(P.S. I really love how you captured the relationship between Kaito and Aoko. They're such adorable little dorks. And I really enjoyed that part about Aoko's first heist! Really got me hooked!)

(P.S. P.S. A lot of people - myself included - would feel really bad if you leave us hanging like this)
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
I really like this. Poor aoko, i hope ginzo realizes his mistake when aoko revealed herself
Btw u wrote "me" when it should be "meet"
Can u continue plz?
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
Thats why i love toichi
And whats with the author note a few paragraphs b4 tge end?
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Interesting
I hope u will explain about joan
alex.rushing.5 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Gave this chapter a try. Unable to get hooked into it.

So here is a complimentary review and best wishes you get more inspiration.
Amazing Bluie chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
I do hope you continue this! It's exciting!
Yea so chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Story's great plus a great job on aoko's thief scene.
Will Kaito Kid appear?
Or will you make it so he won't find his dad's secret?
theditor chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
goodness this story is amazing, a very unique idea mixed with a very well-written style

I do wonder what the exact situation is with aoko and joan- is it multiple personality, or something simpler?

anyhow, it's a great story and I hope you update soon!
Lady Paper chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Buenisimo! I like your story, I only hope dont have to wait 5 years for other chapter ja, ja!
I m waiting for other actualization.

Bye
Duner89 chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Nice backstory. I like how she waltz in as the superintendent, handcuffed everyone, and then lectured them on the proper procedure. That was just priceless. I also like how she prayed to the former KID without knowing just who she was calling on.

I can't wait for Kaito and Aoko to run across each other in disguise. I'm sure that they'll notice the similarities since they not only practice together, but they learned all their tricks from the same man. Aoko will flip when she finds out that her 'tou-san' was KID. Update soon :D
KaitoPhantom1412 chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
I guess this means no Kaitou KID. But it's still a good story! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
I'm really excited about this!
Duner89 chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I'd more or less consigned this story to hiatus land. I'm so glad that you've posted another chapter. I can see Joan going after kid when he makes his reappearance because he's stealing det ginzo's attention.

If Kaito and Aoko ever find out each other's secrets I can see them teaming up. After the epic fight that would occur from them hiding the secrets for so long. Poor Ginzo he's going to pull his hair out at the idea of them teaming up.

I really hope that you update soon
Qinetiq chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I'd like to say that 'In Bad Faith' desperately needs a couple of juicy updates. We kind of need to get them, if you don't mind ;)
macdjord chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
... well, it's not a In Bad Faith update (let alone Ninja Quest~), but I'll take what I can get. Interesting story. I don't know the setting very well, but the characters are amusing.