Reviews for HillBook
CherryMurder chapter 1 . 8/9
Is it going to have another chapter?
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
\\\ I wanted to like that last one
nymphadora-era chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is such a freaking adorable awesome story and reading this gives me the giggles and makes me swoon at how Arnold behaves towards Helga. Love this truly. Faved, followed and tweeted it out to share with others! I love your style of writing and how you don't rush the plots. Well done.
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Very Awesome! There's another story like this on somewhere, but I like this one better. It's shorter and more interesting. It's a lot more funny too! I like how romantic it is. Facebook is awesome :) Good job on this!
MuffinLove03 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was so cute and entertaining! Definitely had that Facebook gossip-y feel to it. Good work :)
Evatarida chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is goood :) I like to read this FB version story! :)
Jopeth23 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
It was a slow day here at the office and I then decided to read a few fanfics, and I stumbled upon this. I was laughing like an idiot, and my boss is now concerned with my present mental state. LOL!

I love it! Unconventional, creative, really funny, and solid storyline told by FB statuses and messages. Good job! Kudos to you!
LittleXio chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is fucking adorable! :D
Onee-chan-05 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This had me giggling like a little fan girl xD I lived this! Hope you write more!
trellbrown23 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Absolutely EPIC!
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I laughed so hard! Great job! Loved this:)
rcl123321 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This. Is. Amazing.

Haha I'm still laughing.
finchyyy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
omg sooooooo funny this was great make one for legend of korra please
BlackRob88 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Classic, one of the most original and clever fics in the fandom, LOL
pinktasia chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
AWESOME. I had to share that with every single one of my friends who know how OBSESSED I am with Hey Arnold anything 3 this was GREAT :) I love your writing and I absolutely ADORE this :) Brilliant!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »