Reviews for Why Can't You?
Riddle Wraith chapter 12 . 1/27
Yeah, no. This is getting a little too rapey for me, so I'm out. That shit isn't attractive, it's disgusting.
Super Saiyan Rose chapter 46 . 6/10/2016
I am not going to lie, this is definitely my favourite fanfic. The entire series is good, and the pairing of Rikku/Vegeta is perfectly balanced. I do hope that once Dragon ball super is done that you would be willing to do a version of that. That would be absolutely amazing. I am now starting on the mistaken identity series and expect it to be just as good. Thank you for all the work that went into making this story!
Jooheika chapter 29 . 7/27/2015
Kind of torn Trunks is one of my favorites but was hoping he would have different parents or something.
Jooheika chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
I hope she is at least one female should be. I was so disappointed that Pan got such a poor character arch and never went super saiyan.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Wow! wow wow wow wow WOW! Nice job! Very Nice job. I Get super excited every time i am about to read another portion of this story. You did a very good, no FANTASTIC, Job! And once again I wanna say thank you for making this. This is awesome.
dbzknowitall chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
and guldo
ZenoRockbell chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Good job.
miguelnuva chapter 46 . 3/13/2014
Love this series so far. Read the first two about to start the third. Loved how Rikku's difference for wanting to return home made more sense then Gokus. Also loved that you found something for 17 to do after he was revived.

Finally while Vegeta is OOC his OOC makes a lot of sense and I love how he went SSJ2 when Rikku died like Rikku went SSJ when he died.

Can't wait for the Buu saga.
Inukyou chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow great introduction to Raditz and Rikku's first meeting. Loved the chapter BTW.
Anonymous chapter 48 . 7/1/2013
OHMYGOD. Ok well I decided "Screw it I'm gonna give it a try" AND GUESS WHAT? I DID AND I FREAKIN LOVED IT! It made me cry in the end though because I was listening to Good Enough by Evanesence while listening. Keep up the AWESOME WORK!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
I'm so sorry...I stopped reading after the 28 or 29th chapter when Trunks came in. Even though I love Vegeta/Bulma, the Vegeta/Rikuu was awesome and seeing that they probably wouldbt stay together upset me. I know they have Goten and all, but that didn't satisfy me. It was a complete turn off actually.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I love this story! It sticks to the original story with only a few changes to it. I like how Rikku has the motherly side to her when it comes to Gohan. I also like how Raddizt gets angery when he finds out the his sister has a kid.
Jerome12 chapter 35 . 11/17/2012