Reviews for Why Can't You?
Jooheika chapter 29 . 7/27
Kind of torn Trunks is one of my favorites but was hoping he would have different parents or something.
Jooheika chapter 19 . 7/27
I hope she is at least one female should be. I was so disappointed that Pan got such a poor character arch and never went super saiyan.
Wow! wow wow wow wow WOW! Nice job! Very Nice job. I Get super excited every time i am about to read another portion of this story. You did a very good, no FANTASTIC, Job! And once again I wanna say thank you for making this. This is awesome.
dbzknowitall chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
and guldo
ZenoRockbell chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Good job.
miguelnuva chapter 46 . 3/13/2014
Love this series so far. Read the first two about to start the third. Loved how Rikku's difference for wanting to return home made more sense then Gokus. Also loved that you found something for 17 to do after he was revived.

Finally while Vegeta is OOC his OOC makes a lot of sense and I love how he went SSJ2 when Rikku died like Rikku went SSJ when he died.

Can't wait for the Buu saga.
Inukyou chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow great introduction to Raditz and Rikku's first meeting. Loved the chapter BTW.
Anonymous chapter 48 . 7/1/2013
OHMYGOD. Ok well I decided "Screw it I'm gonna give it a try" AND GUESS WHAT? I DID AND I FREAKIN LOVED IT! It made me cry in the end though because I was listening to Good Enough by Evanesence while listening. Keep up the AWESOME WORK!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
I'm so sorry...I stopped reading after the 28 or 29th chapter when Trunks came in. Even though I love Vegeta/Bulma, the Vegeta/Rikuu was awesome and seeing that they probably wouldbt stay together upset me. I know they have Goten and all, but that didn't satisfy me. It was a complete turn off actually.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I love this story! It sticks to the original story with only a few changes to it. I like how Rikku has the motherly side to her when it comes to Gohan. I also like how Raddizt gets angery when he finds out the his sister has a kid.
Jerome12 chapter 35 . 11/17/2012
I LOVE ITTTTT! :D
SuperSaiyanPrince chapter 47 . 4/7/2012
Great story
Taeniaea chapter 46 . 9/23/2011
cool story
Viscorra chapter 34 . 7/26/2011
Well, I must say I like "you" better than "I". Almost cried twice on this one Unfortunately I'm going to need to take a break from your story. I'm already having dreams with Vageta Goku AND Rikku (trust me it drives Vageta crazy with both of them in exsistance XD) and random aliens bent on blowing everything up.

I do find your style interesting though. I don't know if it's just me, but despite the fact that most of it feels like a summery you manage to get everything across as... more? I think I failed at explaininng myself but yeah.

I probably won't be able to keep myself away for too long XD see your story in a day maybe!
Daniella chapter 46 . 5/25/2011
NOOOO! Why does Goku always die! Rikku dying may be more realistic than surviving but but I so wanted to see her with her family. It feels like- aside from Gohan- she has had so little time with Vegeta and Goten. Gohan will be growing up without her! Oh the harsh realities of Fanfiction are difficult for people like me (who like happy endings).

Well, this story has continually surprised me! I am sure I will be pleasantly surprised in the futur. Even with Rikku dead I may really enjoy the rest of this series!

I expecially liked how Vegeta was so understanding to Gohan and how his pure caring for Rikku and his sons gave him the power he doesn't have in DBZ. In DBZ, his motivations are touched not only be the need to protect but also by pride, wanting to be the best, etc.

This causes him to have less to fight for ina way or a different goal in fighting and makes him weaker. I always thought he had more potential than in the TV show. This story really brings that out! Luv it!

I'm counting on you continuing to write wonderfully as you have been!