Reviews for Malleus Maleficarum
44Lefty chapter 10 . 4/25
I didn't like Abigail much in the movie - partly because she kidnapped Becky, and partly because, let's be honest, she didn't seem to have much of a personality - but I have to admit I feel sorry for her. Between Sun-Lok and the Parasite Spell, things aren't exactly going very well for her. I wonder if Drake is aware of what's going on? What is this like from his perspective?
44Lefty chapter 9 . 4/12
If I were Abigail, I'd try to get a message to Balthazar the first chance I got. Non-verbally, of course.
44Lefty chapter 8 . 4/5
Mrs. Stutler is a heck of a lot braver than I am. I would probably be screaming like a banshee.
44Lefty chapter 7 . 3/29
I wouldn't put it past Horvath to use his enemies' family as leverage.
44Lefty chapter 6 . 3/28
What sort of background did Horvath have?
44Lefty chapter 5 . 3/26
That IS a good question: What will happen to Abigail if he survives?
44Lefty chapter 4 . 3/24
Why do I get the feeling Horvath is plotting revenge?
44Lefty chapter 3 . 3/22
Seems like Drake had a bit of a Freudian Slip when he was telling "Abby" to wait for him. Not too surprising, though, considering his character.
44Lefty chapter 2 . 3/22
I've always wondered about Sun-Lok. I mean, when the dragon was falling, he just stood there and let it crush him. I would have at least tried to get out of the way.
44Lefty chapter 1 . 3/21
Why am I not surprised they want revenge? Of course, they are Morganians...
This is very well written, by the way.
Anloquen chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
You are serious saying that some people had "tolerance-polytical correctness" problems with an asian guy in the movie being evil? What's wrong with this planet?
Anloquen chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Wonderful in-depth analysis of Drake and Abigail. I love your way of showing flaws and absurds of modern world through her eyes.

Somehow I just can't get used to the idea of Drake not being gay. It is just not right.
Sachmis chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Please, please continue! I love this, and it's the only good Abigail fic I've found.
BlushingPixie chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I love the story please update really soon
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
NICE that was reasonably with Balthazars actions there, and it shows hes got some EXPERIENCE.
should be fun.