Reviews for Love is All You Need
pokefan100 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Cute story! You described Arnold and Helga's thought's perfectly. I can really see this happening in the early stages of their relationship! I also love how you incorporated Helga's slight crush on Ronnie as well! It really adds to the humour!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Love ittt :3
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
OMG THIS IS CUTE!
I LOVE ARNOLD AND HELGA!
And this story is so realistic! I love it when authors keep them the same age as they were in the show, so thank you for doing that as well. Very nice story, and I hope you write more!
Disney'sBelle chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love ypour fanfics! Just curiosu if you have any fanfics that takes place before they had their kids in the shortman stories? i am curious how theyre relationship blossomed over the years
Ranma-sensei chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hrm, I don't think Helga would ever do anything like that, but maybe that's just me. Personally, I think she by this point either knows he loves her or that she'll at least always have his friendship. IMHO, she hopes for his love, while at the same time she'd settle even for being just his friend - anything really, as long as it means he doesn't hate her.

The story is great, though. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Cute! I LOVED IT! It was sweet and hilarious. It was really funny that Helga planned their relationship. But I have just one question. Was this named after that Beatles song, 'All You Need Is Love'? I love The Beatles, so the title caught my attention.

All My Loving,
Abbey.
P.S. Be my friend on Facebook please. Look up Abbey Sanford, South Carolina. Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Cute! I LOVED IT! It was funny that Helga planned everything. But all I have is one question. Did the title come from that Beatles song 'All You Need Is Love'? I love the Beatles, so the title caught my attention.
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
So so so SO CUTE! 3
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is cute, though it's a little funny Helga wants to plan out her romance with Arnold like that. But I guess it's just because she's afraid of losing him and doesn't want anything to start out so good and come to an end so quickly.

Yet Arnold's right as always. They're kids, but they're mature for their age, they don't need to plan out their romance. They should let it be spontaneous: dating, calling, kissing...You don't need to plan out that stuff. In my opinion, a relationship like that isn't fun if you have to plan out EVERYTHING: exactly what to do and when exactly when to do it!

Of course, Helga's such a worry wart, fearing the worst despite her realism, but she has/needs Arnold to reassure it will all be fine, just so she won't have to get TOO pessimistic.

How could Arnold ever be jealous of Stinky to like Helga? It's so much more complicated with Helga getting jealous of girls with Arnold. (I think Helga gave Stinky Mr. Nutty candy bars. Mr. Fudgy bars are ice cream bars.)

It's interesting you mention Ronnie, because I DID see Helga place her hand on her heart when he drove off in his limo.

Awww, Arnold's line is so sweet: "I'm new to this whole... 'love' thing, but... I do know one thing...And that's that there is no one more perfect for me than Helga G. Pataki." I just about melted and cried! Yes, she is the perfect girl for you, Arnold! No one else completes you the way Helga does! And you guys kiss to seal the deal!

Cute story, buddy! Keep it up!
Passbyer chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Thia is really cute but...TEN? I mentally aged them 16..

Who works out a relationship at TEN..
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Heh, this was just so fun. And also shows how much this relationship means to Helga.

Keep the good writing.
angie93 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
hahahah ronnie XD, yeah she does look like she has a cruh on him hahahah but nothing can replace arnold, i love it supr ;D
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aw adoreable and cute one shot
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 9/19/2010