Reviews for Digimon Championship!
Tyltalis chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Matrix digivolution? As in, biomerging? If it's okay, I would certainly like my character to matrix digivolve/biomerge. Yeah...uh... that's all?

Update soon please! :D
fiendies chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Just so you know, Lalamon is the most adorable thing to ever walk this side of the internet. "Lalamon leaves nothing out! Lalamon is offended by Yue." That's my favorite line from her, just because I can perfectly imagine that little squeaky voice saying those words. Will, don't mess with Lalamon; they're small and adorable and they can probably KICK YOUR ASS.

Hey, Nell. Neellll! Neeellllll~! Good chapter~! /shot/ It was a little short and not much happened, but still had the same technical goodness as always [spelling, grammar, text flow and all that other stuff we all love, especially when it comes from you]. You also offered us a little more insight on a few characters [Boss Man makes his appearance?]. And Yue has me asking some questions. This corporation seems big - like, really big. Why would they need a 'sponsor'? That being said, I could be totally off the mark. :S Furthermore, why do they need a Guilmon? And since there are many screens, they are probably trying to catch many Digimon. Curious.

The Plot: an organization [which she shall call Mystery Company X for now], is hosting a tournament [obviously] for all the Tamer's of the world. Naturally, everyone competing is aiming to be the 'best'. But that's not really what the tournament is for, despite what anyone might say or think. Because in reality, Boss Man has contracted a terminal disease and is using the tournament to find the next Boss [Wo]Man or Mystery Company X. And Yue is just there for teh lulz, obviously. XD /shotshotshot/

As per usual, I can't wait for the next exciting installment of-I sound like a commercial. But you get the idea. I can't wait for an update!
RazenX chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Good chapter. Dorumon's tamer is a nice twist, I wonder what's going on behind the scenes. The scene with Will and Yao was also pretty good. Can't wait for more-X
shadowjohn 101 chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Yep and the mysteries just keep coming,it was pretty good hope you update soon.
AlchemicBankai chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
I don't have any ideas about Yue, but Gaomon asked my questions for me.

Huh, for some reason I assumed that all of the tamers had been picked up. But I suppose this is a good way to not have to show everybody at once.

A good chapter, and I hope all of your other stuff goes well so that you can get to the next chapter!
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
I'm really enjoying this, your writing is so good it's a pleasure to read. As for guessing the big tournament to find the best tamer so that they can be used in a plan or it's a plan to distract all the best tamers so something can be done elsewhere. As for who Yue is...Jaydens brother? :P Can't wait to read more,keep up the great work.
AlchemicBankai chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
I'm mentioned, twice in a way.

A blind person, that'll be fun. Lol, how will he know which cards he's using? And unless he's like Daredevil, how will he know what's even going on? Can't wait to see how this works.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
What you're asking is very fair and your explanations are very well done.

I would like to matrix, if that is okay with you.

Card : Speed increase (i'm not sure if thats what it's called but it's the closest title I could get)

Please let me know if there is ever anything I could do to help out at any time.
AlchemicBankai chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Bah! I saw this when you had just posted up the first chapter, and made a mental note to sumbit a character later (it was late when I saw this). Then when I remember the story, I couldn't find it. Now here I find this over a month later, and you've already gone in another 3 (technically 2, I suppose) chapters! I'm still going to submit my character, since the summary still says you're accepting OCs, so I hope you'll use him.

The story so far is good. Not much has been explained yet, but I'm liking all the interactions between the characters as the story sets up. I'm interested in what Marcus's Gazimon turns into, since it doesn't seem to have any natural digivolution line that I know of. The same with Wizardmon as well.

Again, I like the story so far, and I hope you keep it up!
RazenX chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Goog chapter. jayden seems like a perfect character for the story, a great villian or anti-hero. The scene with Lili was good, I like how you are building up the relationships. Can't wait for more-X
fiendies chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
You are the goddess of character interaction.

So. Grammar; good. Spelling; good. Description; again, good. Mizuto is...not scary, but...odd, I think would be the most suitable word. I like how you've made his other personality drastically different, but not at the same time. It could make is difficult for someone who didn't know him like the back of their hand to tell which is the 'real' Mizuto, or whether there is a 'real' Mizuto at all. As if that made any sense. /shot/ And, just for the record, I think you have officially turned me into a Marcus/Lili fangirl. I was seriously like, "Aw, they're being annoying to each other on the plane!" And my mom was like, "Honey, wtf?"

Jayden interests me beyond belief. He is so obviously hiding something that it makes me wonder if he's hiding anything it all. I honestly had my head tilted as I read about hi, trying to figure him out. It's strange, because he bleeds 'anti-hero' and maybe even 'antagonist' all over the place, but he doesn't really seem like either. That being said, I'm curious about this 'boss'. To quote Mizuto: "Right. Sportsmanship. The day you decide to agree to anything fair is the day that Sunmon learns to be mature." My awesome-twist-filled-plot sense are tingling.

And also, I just wanted you to know how I happy I was to see that little message sitting all innocent in my inbox, clearly stating that you had updated.

As always, fantastic job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
I don't see why you didn't feel this chapter was good,it was very well written. Keep up the great work.
shadowjohn 101 chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Yo no problem bout it,it was a good chapter still,a bit on the short side but good none the less :).
RazenX chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Good chapter. Your OCs are great, and the story seems to be pretty unique and interesting. You portrayed the characters quite well, and I can't wait for more-X

P.S. I made a typo. His name should be Desmond.
shadowjohn 101 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Well dunno,they seen okay to me,not all "mary sue i'm awesome"kind of thing,and you've seen to realy have given some though on then so as long as they don't start doing things like:

"reading all their opponents like an open book,always being able to do whatever they try perfectly

Have that super powerfull digi-card that only exist 2 in the world and they are the only ones that can control their outstanding and superpowerfull powers(you know the mary sue equipement basic speech)."

they are okay for me i declare then not mary sue material.