Reviews for Slipping
TheExplodingPriest chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS. I SOENT ALL DAY READING IT ANND SOBBED FOR AN HOUR. WRITE. MORE. NAO. Please? This is amazing and I love your Matt!

This fic reminds me of that movie, 50 first dates, cuz Matt's like...confused and insane. But only way more twisted and depressing.

But in a beautiful way :D

WRITE. MORE. TEH FANGIRL COMMANDS YOU.

I loved Shine. And I think the kids on the other side of the wall is Matt's imagination supplying his memory with Mello confessing his love for him cuz that's like, dramatic and shit. XD or it could just be some random orphans.

But Serioisly. CONTINUE.
uchihafan chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
I know I sound lame but I actually cried while reading this. Like.. Really, really cried. I love the way you picture Matt. I absolutely love the way you portray his thoughts and emotions as well. The progress of your plot is interesting. It's not dragging and it has the element of suspense that makes the readers want to continue reading. Oh.. Please update yeah? I totally love this story. You're amazing!
Slayers64 chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
lol Cross dressers! xD You just made me afraid of Linda though... ._.
KatzLite chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Aww. It doesn't seem to be getting any easier for Matt.
proka chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
aww,i like this chapter,lol i love shine,but poor mattDX
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Poor Matt. As hard as it seems I think running the orphanage might bring him some peace. I just have a feeling. As for the OCs in the sequel to YCBOI I'll have to bust out some for extremely minor roles because, if you think about it, there really aren't too many people with names and/or lines to begin with. Especially not female ones.
Atreyl chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Jay and Trish remind me of Matt and Mello, which makes me even more sad. MELLO CAN'T REALLY BE DEAD DAMMIT. ;_;

But I do like the way you write the scenes with Matt alone and imagining Mello. The fact that you described the way Mello did things with a 'not-' as a prefix really added to the emotion. I loved it. C:

And I like the OCs just fine. :D
KatzLite chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Why are all the good stories so sad? I'm depressed now T_T But it was really good so keep writing. On a side note: I wasn't offended by anything you said about religion :)
ViVi222 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Hello again my dear! Sorry, I lost my internet and I'm in the process of moving (but I have my internet back!).

Just to let you know, smoking is okay in the Catholic religion XP (Which Mello is based on the rosery). So is drinking, and dancing, and gambeling. Of course, I was raised Irish Catholic, so that might be slightly different :-p

Also, since you are going to be making more religious refrences, feel free to ask me anything you need to know about Catholisism. I, myself, am not religious, but I was raised Catholic, in a MASSIVE Irish Catholic family, was forced to go to Catholic school (Roman Catholic, which Mello most likely was..of course I was asked not to come back after Kindergarden lol), and I also went to catichism (the Catholic version of sunday school), for longer then I care to remember. So I'm pretty much an expert when it comes to Catholisism.

So I loved this chapter and the refrences to religion by an atheist. (I may not be religious in the slightest, but religion is my favorite subject in college). You did an amazing job!
proka chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
haha... when the person on the phone said "mail..." i was like "OMFG MELLO IS ALIVE! ITS A MIRACLE!" and then my bubble burst and i was like "*cries*",hehe,i keep checkin my alerts every day and i yayed for a long time when i saw this was updated
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
BEAR with me! I don't wanna see you nekkid woman! XD Just like you really don't wanna see ME nekkid.

Damn you you almost made me cry. :( You suck. :'( *sniff*

*glomps Matt* It's OK. It'll be OK. ...shut up I just got some moisturizer in my eye... *sniff*
Slayers64 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Nice chapter, I thought the call was from Near, but I think I'm probably wrong...
Atreyl chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
I swear, if it turns out to be Near who found Mello's cell or something like that, blood will be shed. *sharpens knife*
ViVi222 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Seriously the most depressing story I've ever read...especially the happy parts. Damn you Holli!
Slayers64 chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
haha Matt and Mello were really cute as kids I loved the whole idea of Matt writing 'Mello is dead' over and over again. It was really deep and I really feel bad for him. :(