Reviews for Aftermath
So Jasper is an incompetent fuck-up. Nice.
tmv66 chapter 2 . 7/26
Found Bitemarks & Bloodstains on a community and loved it. Then found Ch 1 of Long Way Down. And loved it. Then paused and read The Spastastical Discovery of Jasper Whitlock and LOVED it! I can't believe that from what I've read, someone reviewed bad enough to prompt you to write that, and I have since finished Long Way Down and moved on to Aftermath, just because I need some more Jasper insight. Seriously, loved the crack, but the first fic Long Way Down in no way should have prompted that kind of a response! Guess there's no accounting for taste. Still, I'm kinda glad someone out there was such a jack-ass that you had to write the crack. "Oh no, now I'm in love with him too!" Loved it, and whatever prompted it, I think you put them in their place.
MortalMusic chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
I just finished this and The Long Way Down and there are no words to describe how much I loved both of them. The only thing I can think to say that comes even close is that your characters are so... REAL. I feel them. I laugh, cry, and get pissed off with them and your writing... The way you convey everything is so incredibly flawless and I'm totally jealous of your talent. This was such a joy to read and I'm really loving Jas/Bells together more than I thought I would. I think they fit really well together - in more ways than one. ;) ;) lol Thank you for sharing your story with the world!
Lhianrdts8a3y chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This specific story is probably the most well written and poetic story that I've read on this site. Period. I've never reviewed a story before, but I just had to tell you... It flows so well. I just wish there was more of this story, just so I can read more of the style you've created for Jasper. Can we get another Jasper-centric story please?!
Vwchick chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Thanks for giving us an insight into Jasper's head. I loved your Bella pov but I was wondering what Jasper was thinking :D and now I know :D wonderful writing, I love your Jasper and Bella!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Very nice.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Cool I love it.
Khvarenah chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I suck because I never reviewed this, so here I am to let ya know I loved every bit of it – absolutely amazing writing.
ehqueue chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
So good!
Pretty Porcelain chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
And now it's over and I'm so sad! I wanted to be able to just keep reading! BUT, since I can't, I can say that you did an amazing job at giving us an amazing final chapter to the story.
Pretty Porcelain chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
I love the complexities of Peter and Jasper's relationship. They're best friends but there's so much animosity left between them from the past. It's the literal definition of a love/hate relationship (And you've opened up all sorts of thoughts in my head! My muses are talking!) and just as full of shades of gray as they both are.
Pretty Porcelain chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Great outtake. We actually get to see Jasper just being happy. - There's none of the tension that's there in all of the other chapters. Hey - you wrote happy! See, you're not allergic to it after all.
Pretty Porcelain chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I'm seriously just repeating myself here. But I loved this chapter! I just don't seem to get tired of hearing the JPOV on everything. :D
Pretty Porcelain chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
This just made that chapter even better. :D
Pretty Porcelain chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I'm going to have to see if any of your other fics are entirely from Jasper's POV. He makes me laugh! And want to cry a little bit, but I somehow manage to find him funny even when he's doing that. His inner monologues are just . . . sarcastic and foul-mouthed and so much what I'd expect Jasper to be.

This was adorable. Your Peter is just . . . perfect. :P I didn't even like him that much in the books! And it's good to hear a little bit of his motivations that weren't in LWD. He was more of a mystery with why he said and did what he did. That sentence didn't make nearly as much sense as I meant for it to, but you know what I mean!