Reviews for Aftermath
geenakmom chapter 8 . 2/6
Loved these incites into Jasper’s mind.
Entwinedlove chapter 8 . 6/7/2017
Poor emo, angsty Jasper. This was such a beautiful complement to Long Way Down.
Kristina777 chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
I absolutely love Jasper's pov. Thank you for sharing.
AshleyStewart09 chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
This was also good thanks, I still wonder what they will do regarding the volteri and if things will heal with Esme and carlisle.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
So Jasper is an incompetent fuck-up. Nice.
tmv66 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Found Bitemarks & Bloodstains on a community and loved it. Then found Ch 1 of Long Way Down. And loved it. Then paused and read The Spastastical Discovery of Jasper Whitlock and LOVED it! I can't believe that from what I've read, someone reviewed bad enough to prompt you to write that, and I have since finished Long Way Down and moved on to Aftermath, just because I need some more Jasper insight. Seriously, loved the crack, but the first fic Long Way Down in no way should have prompted that kind of a response! Guess there's no accounting for taste. Still, I'm kinda glad someone out there was such a jack-ass that you had to write the crack. "Oh no, now I'm in love with him too!" Loved it, and whatever prompted it, I think you put them in their place.
MortalMusic chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
I just finished this and The Long Way Down and there are no words to describe how much I loved both of them. The only thing I can think to say that comes even close is that your characters are so... REAL. I feel them. I laugh, cry, and get pissed off with them and your writing... The way you convey everything is so incredibly flawless and I'm totally jealous of your talent. This was such a joy to read and I'm really loving Jas/Bells together more than I thought I would. I think they fit really well together - in more ways than one. ;) ;) lol Thank you for sharing your story with the world!
Lhianrdts8a3y chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This specific story is probably the most well written and poetic story that I've read on this site. Period. I've never reviewed a story before, but I just had to tell you... It flows so well. I just wish there was more of this story, just so I can read more of the style you've created for Jasper. Can we get another Jasper-centric story please?!
Vwchick chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Thanks for giving us an insight into Jasper's head. I loved your Bella pov but I was wondering what Jasper was thinking :D and now I know :D wonderful writing, I love your Jasper and Bella!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Very nice.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Cool I love it.
Khvarenah chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I suck because I never reviewed this, so here I am to let ya know I loved every bit of it – absolutely amazing writing.
ehqueue chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
So good!
Pretty Porcelain chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
And now it's over and I'm so sad! I wanted to be able to just keep reading! BUT, since I can't, I can say that you did an amazing job at giving us an amazing final chapter to the story.
Pretty Porcelain chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
I love the complexities of Peter and Jasper's relationship. They're best friends but there's so much animosity left between them from the past. It's the literal definition of a love/hate relationship (And you've opened up all sorts of thoughts in my head! My muses are talking!) and just as full of shades of gray as they both are.