Reviews for Crying at Weddings
Saturn's Hikari chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
that's so sad. So terribly horrible sad. I need another tissue *sniff sniff* Great work. It's just so sad.
Pippins Girl Foreva chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
alright- i will admit- i cried. *sigh* alright, more admitting- i sobbed. seriously.

awesome story!
Aruraya chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
Wow...this is so sweet, really beautiful...damn wives...
LQRF chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
Very good fic. Both parts were very sweet and sad. I just wanted to cuddle them both. Poor Merry especially. You have a great handle on the characterization.
Sally Gardens chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
"I thought that now fate might give him a chance, but yet again a ring has to spoil all our plans."

Wow. To both chapters. Excellent story, excellent characterization.
Michelle Smith chapter 2 . 3/17/2002
Okay, this I *like.* Very, very heavy angst. Is there more to come...?
Kala Dawson chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
Beautiful! The details were well-done - this was written very well. Were you going to extend this, or...? Either way, I love it.
RachelStonebreaker chapter 2 . 3/5/2002
Oh, so true about extended families only getting together for weddings and funerals! I appreciate realistic fiction (well, Pip and Merry together isn't terribly realistic but it was done "well" enough). Good job!
Puddum chapter 2 . 3/4/2002
doesn't merry get married to estella bolger? well, whatever! nice story! I usually can't stand slashes, but I had to read this!
Sara V1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
GROOOOSSSSSSS! MERIADOC AND PEREGRIN ARE COUSINSSSSSSSSSS! FIRSSSTSSSSSS COUSSSSINSSSSSSS (sorry, gollum took over part of my brain...again)! (and while inbreeding seems to be common in the shire its still gross!)

Still, subject matter aside, this is a good stream of conciousness piece.

Sara V. and Meriboat Brandyondarocks
Indigo chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Uh...wow. Very angsty. Very sad. Very well done.
Periadoc chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Oooh, that was soo good! I love Merry and Pippin! Good story!