Reviews for Prayer for the Traveler
TMcGeeSDCA chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
I would love to inject snarky comments into my own work about now. Little chat bubbles to troll me past self.
Purnickles chapter 19 . 1/30/2015
My face when I realize I'm eagerly waiting for chapter 20 and this hasn't been updated in about 4-5 years now. And my laughter, and my joy, and my sadness, and my axe- wait... -cough-. This story was wonderful and though I wish it had more chapters, life had probably come-a-callin'. Or you've got more on your profile or someodd. So I shall immediately go check that out!
Irishrose258 chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
I am glad I chose to read this story despite knowing it was an adandoned fic. However, I will say if the muse ever strikes you again, I desperately hope you resume this fic rather than starting a new one.

Also I adored the Duncan Smut earlier on and look forward to Zev Smut!
tbroski46 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
poor alistair ;)
WitchWeaver chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
OMG! I just found this story again... I so hope you start writing it again!
SnowHelm chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
OMG I've only just come across this story and I love it. Why did you stop? I am aching to know what happens next. What can be done to persuade you to continue this? Please, please, please!
zevgirl chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
Silly Biff, she's as weak as I am when it comes to keeping Zevran happy! Anywho, you know I love the song, but what you did with it was really great and totally fitting for Erin and Zevran as a couple. Onward! Let's slay this evil and get sexy!
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
I really hope that she never goes back, she belongs in Ferelden
Biff McLaughlin chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
Wow, you did change a lot. That beginning part and then the middle bit and then the sexy bits...NOT that I'm complaining, because this is really good, but I do miss the bit you cut and hope you might add it back in later...? That should pique some curiosity amongst your readers! :-)

Strong emotions - you really get us to feel for Erin and Zev. I'd like to think this isn't the end of things for them just yet, and I have to say I am a bit annoyed that you haven't shared your entire outline with your betas, but only because the Zevran fangirl in me wants this to all work out happily ever after...oh blecht, did I just type that? LOL

Looking forward to the next chapter! Cheers, Biff
Harlequin Ravenwing chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
I love chapters that are heavy with conflicting emotion and this was certainly one of them. My heart bleeds for Zev and Erin and its wonderful to see how they work through thier emotions and the scene with Erin and Wynne was a joy. Nice job T!
tgail73 chapter 19 . 12/3/2010
Oh I am so happy that Zev let his wall down for Erin. They are perfect for each other, and it is going to be so hard on him when she has to go. I don't want her to leave at all. I want something to keep her there with Zevran. Please let her stay with him. He needs somebody to love.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.
DominoCat chapter 18 . 11/23/2010
Oh wow i cant believe you actually put in a cliffhanger... EVIL~! xD

[a good place to put it though i must confess.]

Zev is such a big closet-softy. 3

The story is getting really really good... do I sense heartbreak? D
zevgirl chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
If only I could wake up to that every day!

"You will stop calling me by my full name..." I really liked this paragraph for some reason. What a horrible realization for all of them. Well done emotions, TMcGee. You know I have no real love for Leliana, but feel her and Aidan would work out quite well in this story. Now, about that threesome, er, foursome...
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
lol evil woman
tgail73 chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
Holy Maker a new chapter(cheer)! The morning sex was perfect(yum). Aiden flirting back was hilarious and sexy at the same time. I sure hope she gets to stay longer. I adore this story and want it to keep going.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »