Reviews for Prayer for the Traveler
WitchWeaver chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
I was SSOOO happy to see another chapter.. I was just wondering the other day about when another chapter would appear! congrats on the new job.
Harlequin Ravenwing chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
*sighs*...now I'm off to daydream this whole scene for the next few hours...wonderful!
zevgirl chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
Protective morrigan is a nice change from the usual bitchy witch. I liked Wynne's brief banter with Zevran also. BUT, the sexin' did me in. "...I… wish to thank them… personally and… possibly… offer them my first born child." Very funny, I did like this bit. Well, I'm off to join Biff for the wine and ciggy now...ah, sweet release.
Biff McLaughlin chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
Whew! A moment, please. I need wine and a cigarette.

Well done, sexy action. Finally. LOL! There I was waiting for the draft, when I got the notice from FF. Nice surprise indeed! Cheers, Biff
mystical rabbit chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
she turned poor Zev into a puddle of happy goo lol
tgail73 chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
Hot, hot, hot!
tgail73 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Holy Maker that was hot! I didn't think Duncan could get any sexier. Wow!
Biff McLaughlin chapter 16 . 10/21/2010
How dare you say you've tasted good wines and then not name them! Here's one of mine in exchange for one of yours: Casillero del Diablo, Chile. The Shiraz is quite nice and I like the Merlot. But I digress, this is a review, not a "Wines that have gotten me...er...tasted nice" column, although this discussion is in keeping with the bulk of your chapter.

As always, nice characterization and interaction between them. Just don't break Zev's heart too much, okay? :-)
Harlequin Ravenwing chapter 16 . 10/21/2010
I so enjoyed this chapter I can't tell you!

You get such a sense of camradie between the characters and often in other fics, those not the main focus of the story fade into the background.

The way you write, I feel like I'm right there in camp with everyone and they all leap from the screen/page with the life you give them. And Wynne...I say old girl, steady on ;)
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 16 . 10/21/2010
drunk Zev, now that would be hilarious to see
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 15 . 10/21/2010
I have a free tent Zev lol
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
omg that was delicious
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
sounds like Aiden and Alistair have become Erin's little brothers
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
give Sten a katana and watch him make sushi
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
she's not going to be able to resist him for long
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »