Reviews for Prayer for the Traveler
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
lol poor Zev has no idea what he's up against
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
Let me guess, Haven is where they're going to have to eat the minstrels? bye bye Leli lol
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
oh, her and Zev are going to get along fabulously
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
fun lol
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
lol funny
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
lol at them checking each other out
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
interesting
zevgirl chapter 16 . 10/20/2010
*pout* I still would have liked some fondling, but I can be patient...I liked Erin and Alistair having that nice chat. He really "feels" like a younger brother of hers. Nice work!
zevgirl chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
"Can a kiss cause a hangover?" My favorite line! Ah, Zevran, who can resist his charms? Their relationship is progressing nicely and Zevran is being a gentleman, at least outwardly. Nice job all around!
Biff McLaughlin chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
Nice and smutty non-smut! My inner cave woman will be hiding behind the door with a club, waiting for the cave man to return home. As if I need the club. Did I type that out loud?

But wait, what is this? "...muscled chest pressed against her's was too much..." That "her's" wasn't in the original. Hers is the possessive.

It's too bad you have other interests (LOL!), as I am looking forward to the next chapter, but no pressure...! Cheers, Biff
WitchWeaver chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Yea! Love this story.. Can't wait for more... I like how you wrote Wynn's reaction, I can see her acting like that.
zevgirl chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
Very nice chapter. Maric, with an "a", or he may get mad! Zombies are very funny, and Zevran and Erin have a lot in common. Hmmm, should lead to a lovely romance. Erin is quite wise and should smarten up those misfits quickly!
Biff McLaughlin chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
All right, you sucked me in, and it isn't just because of Zevran (squeee!), although you know full well he's my favourite. Sigh. I digress...

First with the praise. EXCELLENT descriptions of the armour, the weapons, Erin's abilities, the scenery, the action, the sex, the drama, grief and emotional bits - you brought tears to my eyes on occasion. Also, good humour. Nice characterizations - very true to the game. Good use of in-game dialogue, and your own is good. Very interesting twist on how the main protagonist has arrived in Ferelden. AND in keeping with my pet peeves, excellent use of Wardens'! :-)

Now with the criticism, which is of course dished out with the sole intention of making this really engaging story top notch. Up to this point, I was filing the errors away, more intent on getting into the story, but now I'm taking notes...LOL!

In the first five chapters you write 'waste' when you mean 'waist', but you do correct yourself and have remained consistent to this point. I think in that range there may have been a few 'their/there' mix ups. In this chapter, I think, you write her's when it's just hers. The old its/it's thing. "Removing the beasts limbs" - beast's. "She slipped into the either" - ether. And a major inconsistency - You have Zev rubbing his temples when he is in fact still hog tied, yes? Personally, I think I'd keep him tied up the entire time, but the game shows him free while you talk to him. Either way...

As I say, a really good read with a good mix of humour and drama, just minor niggly bits to distract weirdos like me. I hope you won't mind that I have gone into such detail in this review, but I am sometimes annoyed that readers don't point out my errors because I find them later and kick myself in the arse, revise, replace, grumble. :-)

Cheers,