Reviews for Prayer for the Traveler
zevgirl chapter 12 . 10/7/2010
Yay Zevran! Wow, 3 chapters in succession. Very nice chapters, too. I like Aiden's personality, calm and composed. Zevran in shades is awesome. And Morrigan is quite likable in this tale. Good fight scene as well.
WitchWeaver chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
I like it... Can't wait to see Erin/Zevran interaction.. I was glad to see more chapters and 3 in a day.. YEEHAW! can't wait for more... :)
zevgirl chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Don't trust Morrigan! Love the Monty Python lines, too funny. Well done. I'm interested to see more of Aiden's character also.
zevgirl chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
So sad. I liked her change into true form, very visual indeed. And Erin's last conversation bit with Duncan was very touching. *sobs* Well done!
Zute chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
I'm glad you provided the translation because what Google detranslated for me was rather hilarious!

The story is very fun. :)
zevgirl chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
"Well, nice knowing you Ser Jory." Too funny. And Duncan is so naughty, I love him! Poor Alistair, always hanging around at the wrong time. I'm enjoying the dialogue very much. Good job!
zevgirl chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Loved the camera bit. It's neat to throw in some modern technology and have everyone Oh and Ah. And the last 2 sentences, very clever.
WitchWeaver chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Thank you, thank you *takes bow, faces author and applaudes* wonderful story, keep 'em coming! I love how your depicting Duncan! Can't wait to see how Zev comes *covers mouth for pun*... :~)
zevgirl chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
"He had been wrong, she wasn't like him; she was him." Nice line. It works really well as a lead-in to their lovin' tent time. Of course, who wouldn't want Duncan! Yay for smut!
zevgirl chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
I like the explanations of 'our' earth vs. DA earth. And, I think you have Duncan down well. Erin is fleshing out nicely as well.
WitchWeaver chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Thank you, Duncan always seems so lonely and dies to soon at least now he'll die Satisfied the depravity of your mind didn't let you down, the smut was good. :) Hopefully Duncan wont mess with your main story to bad, Not that we'd Know. :) Either way can't wait for more chapters!
WitchWeaver chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Tease.. :) can't wait for next chapter..
zevgirl chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Lovely descriptive passages. The Travelers sound very useful in their abilities! Hm, the Joining should be interesting, that is if she goes for it.
WitchWeaver chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
REALLY liking the story definitely a different take on DA:0. I realize its a Zevran (whom I also love) story but hope Duncan gets a little love (flirty) he always seems so lonely and since the attraction is there a little... oh well enough of my bumbling babble.. can't wait for more chapters!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4