Reviews for A Question
Beethoven Not Mozart chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I don't think I've ever fallen in love with such a short story. I wish you'd keep going, but at the same time, there's so very little to elaborate on.

I love it :)
CC333 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Killer fic (especially that last line).
Okay, so I was just calmly skimming along this story until Evey when just starting ripping shit off and cursing and I'm pretty sure it ended with me doubled over my laptop. Oh geez, that may have just my day.
Wonderful job, me gusta
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I feel bad for Evey, but I'm extremely happy that you wrote it! v At Wednessday: I'm a yaoi fan too and I had the exact same reason for looking this up, though I'm a little more used to Hentai soooooo... I'm also sad because I'm slowly learning that many people watched this movie for a second time the next day. Your all lucky! . I tried but it was Father's Day and my dad wanted to watch "Whatever your mom wants". How could he use that on me! TT My mom doesn't have a very good memory when it comes to movies, and she HATES re-watching them, so she only remembered bits of V for Vendetta and decided she doesn't like it anyway. So I have yet to re-watch my now all time favorite movie. Though I have been studying the heck out of his best quotes. v Anywho, Great story! Makes me happy, sad! :') (Long review is long, sorry... I ramble...) _'
Better If You Didn't Know chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
LOOOOOVE IT! this was just wonderful and i could totallyimagine it in the movie. BEST V STORY IVE READ
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
well-written, plenty of emotion, sad ending.

overall, a lovely piece. :)
Wednessday chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Ok so I reeeeealy don't like regular hentai and it took alot out of me to read this being the yaoi fani am and promising myself not to read fanfiction on this movie being ilove this movie soooo much but I wanted to see some ones point of veiw on if there had beensome thing more between evey and V and I have to admit although it was short it was very wellwritten and btw I am very glad I'm not the only one whom after theysaw v for vendetta they watched it the next day lol and I too love Hugo weavings voice he has a magnificent voice XD (I swear to u non of this is flame 3, I dont belive in flaming because it's highly rude and it's like why would you look up the subject/pairing/band/etc if u don't like it) so again very well written 3
DeadRabbit92 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
wow really great! you write both of them so well.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
don't know what to make it seemed too short but it was still good
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
*sad face* I still loved it though! A bit brief, but that's okay, it go the message across! c:
AgeofLoneliness chapter 1 . 10/10/2010