Reviews for Fearless
NymphaTonks27 chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
I just scrolled down here; I didn't actually read the fic yet-is it bad that I want to be a part of Torchwood fandom just so I can read something inspired by a Taylor song?
Evangeline chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I loved it.
Emily chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Loved it!
kat chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
you could write about all the parts they dn't show it might be easier and that way you don't really have to do his death. Oh and lloved the fic lol
Doni chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Beautifully done.
LilFerret79 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
*wraps herself up in fic and sighs, content*
analine chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
...Sorry for all this spam today, but as you can see, I'm finally discovering all these fics you've written, and I just can't help myself, lol. ;) From Out of the Rain is one of my absolute favorite episodes though, and I just love what you've done with it. All of this feels so real-Ianto's back story, especially. And I have to say too, I love the way you write Jack. He's caring with out being OOC, or over the top, and that really works well here.
xMrsGrissomx chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ahh I loved this so much. Beautifully written :)
xMrsGrissomx chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ahh I loved this so much. Beautifully written :)
tinyinara chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes!

And yes, I'd like to read a fic about their whole relationship, both the stuff that's shown and the stuff that's not...you could go through episode by episode plus anything that might happen in between! x
akawho chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I like the idea that Jack knew the truth about Ianto's father. I like stories centered around Jack and Ianto and what happens between them behind the scenes and between episodes. There are so many gaps that can be filled. However, if you do decide to tackle COE, I think you should go AU.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was really really good, I loved it. Though you didn't really explain why this moment brought back thous memories for Ianto. Unless someone found out about the beating and Ianto went into foster care.

Wildfire
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
"I was bleeding all over my carpet, and all he says is 'Don't leave a stain.' Who... who does that?"

Okay, this line? Was so freaking Ianto Jones, I could hear him saying it in my head. You have an exquisite grasp of these characters, mate. I love the tenderness between them that is so sweet and believable. You really do know how to write Jack and Ianto in character, mate.

I love what this fic brings to that ep. It really was a good ep for Ianto and the hidden depth you've brought to it now will stick with me next time I watch it. ;)

As for your idea of writing a fic about their whole relationship? I might have something for you...I'll PM you about it. ;)
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
So emotional and heartbreaking. I love the backstory you've created here, so awful and sad, but compelling. It's no surprise Ianto told people his dad was a master tailor, I'm sure he wished it was the truth.
NewspapersAndAspectsOfTheMind chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
That was amazing! I loved it so much. You are an amazing writer and I hope you continue updating more amazing stuff, which I'm sure you will ;D. With you idea at the end, showing their whole relationship, I love it, and with coe, who says you have to end it with him dying, you could always change it so he doesn't die :) Just an idea for you.

ANYWAY

It was great well done! X