Reviews for Wait and Hope
serialkeller chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Need a lemon opener next chapter, because I was seriously waiting for that scene.
Ppsh chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Fantastic story. I really can't think of much to say beyond that. Great premise, perfectly realistic characters, and I'm happy that the three of them are finally together.

I guess the only thing left that is really important, is to make Kallen immortal somehow (without causing either C.C or Lelouch to die in the process, lol). I figure perhaps this villain who killed the men in the hospital is another long lost code bearer? Although maybe not. It wouldn't really be a surprise if there were other code bearers around after all; two for a population of billions, on the entire planet, seems rather unlikely after all.

Anyway, you're a great writer. It's a bit funny really, neither of your stories summaries really interested me all that much, yet I love both of them. "Don't judge a book", as the saying goes.
Bunny153539 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Threesome time :)
alex1aa chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
WTF was this all for a threesome!

Good story i bet you like lesbians or something XD .

I kind of expected that only C.C and Lelouch would fall in love and Kallen would be the protector or somthing.
Lordban chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Geass will make you lonely... I wouldn't know about that in this story, but it's certainly going to isolate three people from the rest of the world.
undead3 chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
my favorite characters from the entire story...and a well thought out plot for this chapter simple but well exicuted vault heist. we just need a good ole knightmare skirmish to display how BA the 'zero squad'(leloush named it in the series) is.
Jojora chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Can't believe I missed this story hopefully you update soon.
Redrosedragon18 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Your story is definatly awesome! I dunno, theres just something about it I really really like. Maybe its because the way you write for the characters or your writing style? The plot is really awesome too though :) Can't wait to read more!
Jak0TheShadows chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
The problem with fanfiction is that so much of it is terrible.

But then you find those gems and it just gets you readdicted and your hands are right back in the excrement looking for more gems. I am quite happy to have found this story.

Your writing is a gem by the way... just in case you didn't figure that out.
splitice chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Nice, threesome :)
karndragon chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Interesting chapter.
Wes chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Wow, the immortal draw is a beautiful and unconventional chess match. It's full of holes that leave even a novice like me seeing better moves for white midway through, but to somehow force a draw though so much sacrifice is amazing. It should of been in code geass as the strategy Schniezel uses to draw Lelouch and his lead with the king strategy at the Chinese empress's wedding. Thanks for including it. Your actually pretty good at scripting your chess games to the series events.

Now to review the rest of the fic, your characterizations are really accurate while still letting the characters grow. Except, Nonnette of course :D since she was never really a character in the series.
Sacchin chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
That was beautiful.
Lenkish chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
It's hard to believe that it's almost been a year since the last update. This story is fantastic, without a doubt one of the best post series fictions I've read. Your interpretations of Kallen, C.C., and Lelouch are great, seemingly in character while developing them further. The plot that is the backdrop for this love triangle seems very intriguing, and the thought of double o Lelouch makes me chuckle. I really enjoyed your conversations through chess in the last two chapters. It just fits so perfectly with Lelouch's character, and the Immortal Draw was a grand metaphor. I really do hope you continue this story at some point, reading your work is a pleasure.
Kirinthor chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
this is vey well written and has a great plot :), hope you'll continue :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »