Reviews for Wait and Hope
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 5 . 4/18
lov
Republic Che chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Please update this story one day!
bob115 chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
I think its pretty clear that this is dead, but I still felt the desire to comment on how enjoyable it was to read. Here's hoping this message finds you.
Namach chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
I think that this has been by far one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Not many can make me cry with those little sweet parts like yours has. You've made probably the best love triangle ever and without any awkward or really forced moments. I've especially loved the relationship between Anya and Jerimiah. They're two of my favorite characters and I never thought about them being together. I knew it would be a bit awkward but I'm quite happy with how it was.
I really hope that there's an update soon and that you can overcome whatever writer's block or hardship you're dealing with right now. I look forward to it.

P.S. Satsumas hold a special place in my heart and I'm always happy to see someone appriciate them.
davidtaylor29 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
i like this chapter but when are you going to write another one its been nearly three years.
serialkeller chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Need a lemon opener next chapter, because I was seriously waiting for that scene.
Ppsh chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Fantastic story. I really can't think of much to say beyond that. Great premise, perfectly realistic characters, and I'm happy that the three of them are finally together.

I guess the only thing left that is really important, is to make Kallen immortal somehow (without causing either C.C or Lelouch to die in the process, lol). I figure perhaps this villain who killed the men in the hospital is another long lost code bearer? Although maybe not. It wouldn't really be a surprise if there were other code bearers around after all; two for a population of billions, on the entire planet, seems rather unlikely after all.

Anyway, you're a great writer. It's a bit funny really, neither of your stories summaries really interested me all that much, yet I love both of them. "Don't judge a book", as the saying goes.
Bunny153539 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Threesome time :)
alex1aa chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
WTF was this all for a threesome!

Good story i bet you like lesbians or something XD .

I kind of expected that only C.C and Lelouch would fall in love and Kallen would be the protector or somthing.
Lordban chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Geass will make you lonely... I wouldn't know about that in this story, but it's certainly going to isolate three people from the rest of the world.
undead3 chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
my favorite characters from the entire story...and a well thought out plot for this chapter simple but well exicuted vault heist. we just need a good ole knightmare skirmish to display how BA the 'zero squad'(leloush named it in the series) is.
Jojora chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Can't believe I missed this story hopefully you update soon.
Redrosedragon18 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Your story is definatly awesome! I dunno, theres just something about it I really really like. Maybe its because the way you write for the characters or your writing style? The plot is really awesome too though :) Can't wait to read more!
Jak0TheShadows chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
The problem with fanfiction is that so much of it is terrible.

But then you find those gems and it just gets you readdicted and your hands are right back in the excrement looking for more gems. I am quite happy to have found this story.

Your writing is a gem by the way... just in case you didn't figure that out.
splitice chapter 5 . 11/9/2011