Reviews for Middlegame
eyecanread chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Interesting! That is a very different take, I liked it. Very Jekyll and Hyde. Well written and thoughtful. Keep up the good work!
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was quite simply brilliant. You've managed to put a sinister undertone throughout the piece, making the ending all the more believable, so that it really resonates with you. I actually, really, really want this to be in the show now. Well done!
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Nicely done.

John is my favourite character, even if he is Moriarty ;)

And now I worry for him as I know Sherlock will eventually twig to the deception. An encore is needed!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
lol John was Moriarty, huh? XD Nice ending. XD
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So...wait a second! JOHN was MORIARTY! I didn't get it until i saw the reviews, then reread it again. OMGOSH! What a brilliant ending. Brava, Brava, Bravissima! Magnificent.
Alina chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is so awesome D

Loved the story very much, thanks for writing )
smiles chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
i agree, you need more reviews, this is fantastic.

i love seeing characters unveiled in different styles from the original and this is simply superb, until the last line i believed watson was watson. amazing and creepy to imagine.
Emily chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh, wow! Can't believe you haven't got more reviews for this one. Excellent twist at the end. Breaks my heart, but what an interesting concept! Great job. :)
Bittersweet Fable chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I... I don't know how to feel about this ending. It's evil and vindictive and brilliant and cruel.

But I love John and you just turned him into the most evil bad guy in the show.

But the ending gives a whole new spin on the series, changes every interaction without changing cannon. Ingenious!
kiky21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I thought it was greatly written but I didn't understand it...