Reviews for We Are All Sickening Children
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
please update soon!
the way you describe them is amazing!
more please!
and is too much to hope for a happpy ending!? ;P
sarafyna-chan chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
hello! i really love your fanfic, and how you portrayed ryoma and atobe. i believe despite the haughtiness atobe shows, he's an observant and considerate person, as shown in PoT OVA - Kabaji's Gift. ryoma's self destructive issues are understandable too because he does look like a single tracked mind person. but im wondering that why atobe ravishes ryoma harshly, eventhough he cares for him? is he playing along with

ryoma's self destructive attitude? i do hope that you'll keep writing, it's a unique fic of royal pair :) cant wait for the next chapter, but at the same time im sad since it will be the last one. cheers!
Kurokari chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Your update just came at the right time! I was in a Prince of Tennis craze and was despairing at the amount of AtoRyo fics when this came! :)

I always thought that Ryoma's constant win in tennis will be brought down someday because there is only that high one can go before dropping down and it all depends on willpower to see if you can climb back up again.

I love your realistic take on what might happen when Ryoma is pushed too far and too fast past his boundaries resulting in a developing loathing for it.

Keep up the work! Will patiently be waiting for more! :)

Meanwhile, I'll just satisfy my AtoRyo craving by reading through all your fics again. XD
abhorsen3 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
This is a very interesting look at their relationships, a twist to it that seems so real.

I like the different version of relationships you write about.

As always a pleasure reading your fics!
Matsuri chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
As much as I think it was disturbing, I understand what you're saying in both this one, and your most recent Royal fan fic about Ryoma's identity crisis. I too always felt bad for Ryoma because nothing belonged to him, not his tennis, not his goals, it was always 'he's the Samurai's son and THAT is why he had talent, and he's Tezuka's protege, or he was Seigaku's pillar,' he was never his own person. And I pitied him for that.

I enjoy your angst fics, and I love how Atobe kind of makes the problem larger because of his personality before actually attempting to fix the problem.

Keep writing your heart wrenching fics!

Ja ne!
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
updates? just update..pleaseeee
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
not bad...thoroughly amused. :D great job!
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awesome. updates?
Ayingott chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I think that my already fucked up, sadistic mind and fantasies just became more fucked up and sadistic. :D

I will thank you for that and say that a crazy Ryoma is a hot Ryoma. I patiently (or maybe not) wait for an update on this. :3
karupin22 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Very unnerving and because the characters are carefully laid out, this dark take on royal pair makes this a great fic.