Reviews for Automatically Zim's
invader rainbowdash chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
There were a couple spelling errors but only like 2 and it was pretty good exept it would have worked better spread into more than one chapter... It seemed kinda rushed. Overall u get a 7 out of 10 :):):):):):):):):):)
shygirl04 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hmmm... I don't know why but I prefer the beginning over the ending :P Well, the middle actually... But I still do like this story :)
Uzumaki Ayame chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Cute, this was nice :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
the last line was perfect XD
XxchibiholicxX chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
aww i like the end
Fwierdo Productions WHOOHOO chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
AWWWWW! That was uber cute!
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OMG the last line 3
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
omg!That's so CUTE!
Beetz chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Yay! I've finally read this. Too bad I'm at college as I'm reviewing, so I'll make this quick.

DAMN SEXY.

Have a great Friday tomorrow. :D
G-dot chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
dskfhdshfljsdh;

Believe it or not. This was good for my scavenger hunt for good ZaDr smut 8D

I really like Zim being Zim and not giving in. 3 Especially when he wins! Even by an accident 3

I really like that idea of electrical charges being able to turn his lekku on 3 MAWAHAHAHA!

Ahen/ Yes.
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is my first time reading this pairing and it was awesome! Great job! )
lydia1232323 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was awesome I thank you for making this pair because most people not to mention this was hot lolz XD
UxieSweetie chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I just gotta start off...its like super difficult to turn me on...and the fact that this turned me on is stunning! This was probably the best ZaDr ive read! Fantastic job, dude! _
Won Tawn chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh, Twiny xD Only you hahahahahahaha.
Invader Ang chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Yummeh. I like how Dib was against it and then he was like... wait a minute, this is awesome! :v Olololol. Thanks for writing!